Twilight's Library 4,830 members · 6,274 stories
Comments ( 65 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 65
Oni
Group Admin

817223 i would read it first, but all it would do for a reading of E&S is add backstory and info that you would learn later. And maybe make the character ties look less cluttered. Therefore, its a bit optional.

Oni
Group Admin

Anybody besides me think about this: Shining Armor is a unicorn. His wife and sister are both alicorns.

There is a notable difference there, is there not?
if you dont get it yet:
they are immortal he is not

Oh, and Cadance is the living embodiment of dedication to a loved one. (Love)
and Twi is (assuming) that of friendship and magic.

So, both of them are living representations of the ties that bind mortals.
and both of them are able to disable/cripple all emotions, while one can rip the world in half without a second thought.

DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHY I SEE FUTURE TWILIGHT AS APATHETIC TO EVERYTHING NOW?

arcum42
Group Admin

Yay 300 members!

arcum42
Group Admin

Hmm. Don't suppose anyone has any name suggestions for a mare who is a cousin of Filthy Rich, with a kind, generous, giving nature? I'm almost inclined to just call her "Charity", but it seems a little too trite...

There's no confirmation that alicorn-ness = immortality. We have seen two alicorns who are immortal, but we've also seen another alicorn who has aged in the brief span of a few years (less than ten).

Oni
Group Admin

874754 but its never been confirmed before that alicorns begin their life aging at a rate that is considered normal, then stop altogether around an equivalent to 25-35 years of age. and the only other confirming bits we have are that an alicorn can survive deep space with no food or hydration or cleeaning for 1000 years.

arcum42
Group Admin

Hmm. Today's my birthday.

Think I'll spend it doing absolutely nothing of any significance whatsoever...

Oni
Group Admin

Oay guys, i just found the most melancholy but awsome thing ever. its a picture, with a paragraph in it. and, i shit you not, i almost cried.

it's about pokemon

just... just meditate on that for a bit.

Oni
Group Admin

Ahem,

arcum42
Group Admin

Oh, believe me, I've listened to several of his songs. And there are even a number of pmv's of them.

[youtube=B1gk-tk4Buo]

Oni
Group Admin

896981 Try Harder.

arcum42
Group Admin

Suspect we're on different tracks here.
[youtube=ESvYRR1Fyug]

Comment posted by Oni deleted Apr 20th, 2013
Oni
Group Admin
arcum42
Group Admin

Just because I've been rather irritated recently about how easy it is for a group to be orphaned on this site, I decided to create a group called The Coalition Against Adminless Groups.

If anyone else feels the same way, wants to discuss an adminless group that they are trying to do something about, feels like showing support, or just feels like joining as many groups as possible on fimfiction, feel free to join.

And if you are on the fimfiction staff, definitely join. Having someone there that could actually take care of a few of these groups would be very helpful. :pinkiehappy:

arcum42
Group Admin

Just for the record, the reason why I only added Stuffed Animals to the Dark and Oneshot folders is because the group doesn't have a creepy as all fuck folder. Seriously, if I start glancing at the doors and windows after reading something, the author's doing something right.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 65