Equestrian Saiyans 671 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Before the destruction of planet Vegeta, King Vegeta's third son Leek was born. The king took noticed of his son's less then warrior like skills. He didn't want him to bring same on the royal family, so he sent the child away to a distant galaxy to perish.

So should Gilda´s family find him or Spitfire's family?

Well, saiyans are arrogant, and Gilda happens to be very arrogant so, I'd say Gilda.938480

938488 That was my thought, but I will also appeal to Gilda´s soft side. As a big sister to a little brother. It will take place before EP. 1 season 1

Boyzilla
Group Admin

Considering that Leek is royalty (even through rejected), he would be arrogant and/or prideful.

So I would agree with Gilda.

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

938480 What kind of plot are you going for in this story?

938703 He will be like a mix of Goku, Tarble, and Vegeta

938736 Well at the beginning his pod will be found by Gilda´s father. He takes him in. Gilda has a distaste for Leek. As do other griffons. But in his child hood Gilda begins to care for him, and tries to protect him from other griffons. That´s if I pick Gilda. I don't want to give to much away

Well... meh, it's good enough

-Kiryu :moustache:

939171 So should Gilda´s family find him or Spitfire's family?

I'd say Gilda. Not just for the personality, but also because non-ponies usually get the short end of the stick.

^ What he said

-Kiryu :moustache:

I'd say Gilda. And also, this seems pretty interesting.

939691>>941332>>940716>>938703>>938488

So far it's a tie, I could turn it into two separate stories. Cause I love Gilda and Spitfire. I might just do that, it will be hard but o well. I say tie, cause I asked another group and most said Spit.

941454 That's not a bad idea:trixieshiftright:. That seems like a good idea if not a great idea:pinkiehappy:.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14