Octavia Fans 1,588 members · 1,288 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Apparently they brought in a famous cellist, Tina Guo, to play Octavia's part in the upcoming background pony episode -- episode 9 to be more precise.

Not the biggest fan of dubstep, but an Octavia song sounds pretty awesome. Here's a couple songs from Tina Guo to give a sample of her talent: Queen Bee, and The Rains of Castamere.

>Should have hired Varien

So Octavia is the "main" character of the episode. Awesome.:twilightsmile:

As for dubstep...eh, not the biggest fan. But I need to check out Gou's work, and Ingram is usually good, so I shall be cautiously optimistic.

So Octavia is the "main" character of the episode. Awesome.

There'll probably be like four or five characters it focuses on during the episode, with Octavia being one of them.

Headcanon's will be ruined! :rainbowwild:

I for one can not wait for this episode!

Quite looking forward to this - no reason why art music and dubstep cannot be combined. I'm presuming Vinyl will have a hand in this?

4386003 So it's just like "Tales of Ba Sing Se" or "22 Short Films about Springfield"?

More than likely that's what it'll be like.

Teaser for the new episode. Octavia speaks.

4385938 >Dubstep

:raritydespair:

Well okay, it might not be too bad, but I'm not particularly a fan of electronic music, at least not as standalone music, it tends to work fine as background music for an action sequence of some kind.

Another teaser trailer featuring Octavia:

So... yeah, they live together. I kinda like the way the house is split down the middle between them. The main good thing is that they seem to get along well enough, unlike the large majority of fanfics where Octavia and Vinyl are constantly bickering. As for the music, I am so happy they didn't try to copy Skrillex's style. This actually sounded decent.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12