Dare to Derp! 536 members · 416 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So guys I have an idea, I believe that we should go out and find good fanfics from people that write about Ditzy/Derpy and invite them to the group. More active group and more members, win/win.

Methinks that pretty much everyone with an interest in her is either already in group or has no intention of using groups at all.

Though I do suppose new authors might be clued in if they happen to be in dark about groupengine.

You Shall Not Pass
Group Admin

One method I've used for some other groups is to leave a review for the person's story, and mention in the comment that their story has been added to the group's archive. It's a bit of an oblique method of bringing attention to the group, but it serves the double purpose of showing appreciation for the story with the review.

I have a fic, but I wasn't entirely sure if I should add it, Derpy does play a prominent role, but she'd not the main character.

I support this. I just found the group offhand- I wish I'd had an invitation, and the others will appreciate it.

i just searched for Derpy Groups lol, i do think that we could use some more members (active). not saying im helping, i haven't updated my Derpy Fic in like two weeks

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6