The Lunaverse 2,571 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Who here thinks that one of the first things the season 10 comics will do is reform the Legion of Doom? (or at least Cozy Glow)

If they did that i would start with sombra

Part of me would be okay with that, particularly if it means we get a compelling background on Cozy because as she was in the show, she was essentially a ponified Darla Dimple. The other part of me says let sleeping ponies lie, not everyone needs to be reformed and the bestest of best buddies.

One of the things I liked about FiM was that there was a mix of good and bad, it wasn't just a sweet sugar and rainbows world where the worst thing that ever happened was someone got a boo-boo or had a temper tantrum. This goes double for the myriad of fanworks where we get everything from sweet cuddly fluff (I'm a sucker for innocent fluff) to dark mysteries and action-packed epic adventures.

IDW Comics better give Cozy Glow some much needed love. ;-;

Backstory on Cozy

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

We know the first arc of the Season 10 comics is actually Applejack and Zecora going to the zebra lands, so it probably won't be the first thing. But I really, really, really hope it happens.

Except he was already forgiven, pardon and put on a path of redemption at the end of Seige of the Crystal Empire. They prevented him from dying at the end of that arc and he was looking for the Shards of Amore since then.

It's quite possible that whatever happened to bring him back in the show only brought back his malice and dark magic given form, much like the event in FFRK a few months ago where we had to fight the Emperor Mateus's residual malice and hatred given form. The real guy is gone, all that was left was vengeance undying. Tyro went on a speech about each Dark Character and Knight in each game and their redemption from a story perspective before the confrontation from Garland to Gabranth.

If this is so then that means it wasn't really Sombra they fought in S9, but his residual evil needing to be purified.

Didn't think of that thought i would like to see more of sombra

Same, we need Anore back so that thing can finally be resolved properly since it's clear Sombra's mother is responsible for all of it even happening through manipulation.

Yeah plus it would be nice to radiant hope be develop more be on sombra loyal friend

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10