The Lunaverse 2,571 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So i found this a few days ago and thought it would be something interesting to discuses here, long story short the concept is that after Twilight and Starlight's experiments with the elements go wrong, they end up in a alternate reality where everyone is different in varying way's and they have to seek out the rest of the Mane Six in this universe and bring there memories back.

Basically it is what "Magical Mystery Cure" could of been if the writers had went all in on the concept. Which makes me think, is this what "Magical Mystery Cure" could end up like if done in the Lunaverse? I mean would the Lunaverse's version of the episode end up having such drastic changes compared to just the Element Bearers getting there cutie marks switched?

Video by: AgrolChannel (almost forgot this, sorry)

Also i would like to point out Lyra and Bonbon's cameo in this and how this alternate version of Equestia seems to be ruled by Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker/Corona.

Man that was a good video

I'm still interested in the ORIGINAL original concept for that episode, where Twilight was supposed to open a Pandora's box. M.A. Larson was taking about it at one of the cons

Some thing that I remember from Xenophilia
There are 1x2x3x4x5x6 = 720 possibilities
They assumed that everyone's memories were scrambled, which is why nobody protested "Hey, you're not supposed to be here!"
Just because your Cutie Mark is telling you & you remember doing it, DOESN'T mean that you have the ability to do it.
For instance, Farmer Trixie may remember pulling a plow all day, or harvesting a field, but Real Trixie may find that difficult
& It was in the Crisis On Two Equestrias, Dinky has a "Dinky Sense" & can tell her REAL Mommy (She's half Timelord, you know)

Ooh I love this video! It's one of my favorites from this Youtuber XD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5