Humanized Ponies! 3,473 members · 5,606 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
GlitchyProductions
Group Admin

I've been recently thinking things over about this group and I am wondering (I can't be the only one) what it would be like if a pony (say Twilight for example) were to come into contact with a Humanzed version and both interacted with eachother.

I find an idea like this very interesting.

Sometime ago, I made a group based on the Ponidox trying to see if anyone was interested in a subject such as this.

http://www.fimfiction.net/group/1987/the-ponidox

I did see a story about this awhile back actually. Something about the past change years ago, Twilight cast a spell and it temporarily connected the two worlds. Meaning the pony Twilight had to live as a Human/anthro (I can't remember) version and vice versa. Was interesting.

Knowing our fanbase?
Something like, "Now neither of us will be virgins!"

Actually I do have a story like that, well kind of. It's mostly a Halo crossover (Yeah I know, a very 'original' crossover) about the Humanized Mane six who are enlisted in the UNSC crash landing onto Equestria and then later talk about their adventures to the Mane six we know and love.

Since I never heard of a Humanized Mane six going to war, I thought it would be great to show that possibility. Well either that or that I didn't try hard enough to find one.

So I heard you are interested in Ponidox, eh?

Take a look at these:
Twilight
Rainbow Dash
Rarity
Pinkie Pie
Applejack
Fluttershy

"Human Ponidox" Is one of my spoilered tags on derpibooru. So... mostly not so interested. Myself, that is.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6