Humanized Ponies! 3,473 members · 5,606 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Since twilight has become an alicorn now, are they going to continue with future episodes and seasons? Or is that it?

there will be a season 4

732918 Season 4 confirmed.

732925 sweetness, any idea about is topic? Besides twilight learning how to be a princess?

732929 Dunno, but it's got 26 episodes! Might be the last, though.

732934 Indeed but they have a possible humanized spin off planned though. Lets just hope that they don't butcher it too badly.

732963oh god that will not end well.

A man can dream that it won't suck. I mean, if done right, it'd be even better than MLP.

If they're smart, they'll only start it with the minimum 6 episodes.

If not, it will either appeal to some crowd somewhere, or it'll be pulled.

It's confirmed to be a full season. I think it's be fine.

I was panicking for 2 days after Twilight became a Princess.... but I think it will be ok... i mean they were actually singing "It's finnnnneeeeeee!!!" so i think the writers are sending a message :duck:
If season 4 is the last season, I am going to be sooooooooooooo POed :twilightangry2:

732963 I've seen a pic of the supposed title shot of the show and all I can say is :pinkiesick::raritydespair:

733485 same here, this generation of mlp is the best drawn so far

I sure hope it continues past 4. Don't see why it wouldn't, to be honest. It's one of their most successful things in a long time.
Not feeling the art in that image for EQG though... but, might as well give it a shot. Could be good, who knows.

Interviews with some of the people behind the show have confirmed as stated, a full season (not a mere 13 episodes like we got this time around) with more Discord, more Zecora and more Derpy (22 sightings in the season finale!). Tara Strong also says that Twilight in spite of being an Alicorn, will remain in ponyville with her friends and she will not change her character. It's essentially just an even more OP Twilight. I also think most of the Mane 6 will get at least one episode dedicated to them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15