RariDash 993 members · 363 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I want to know whether my story fits in that folder or the "General Romance" one?

bats
Group Admin

Friendshipping stories are where there is no romance between the two characters, but the story is focused on them as friends, or at least their friendship is a central element to the story itself. The reason there's a folder for it in the group is because it stands to reason that if someone was interested in stories about a romance between Rarity and Dash, they'd probably also be interested in stories featuring the two of them being close in general, even if they aren't a couple.

So if your story's just about the two of them hanging out and being friends, it goes in friendshipping. If it's about them dating, or having crushes on each other, etc. it goes in general romance.

Friendshipping is when the two characters have no romantic attraction between them. If it's a story where they're just friends dealing with something or other, that would go in the friendshipping folder. General romance is more for fics where the two character are either explicitly stated to be in a romantic relationship, or it's heavily implied that they are or want to be in one with the other character.

Ah. That's what I thought. My story might fit more in that category.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4