RariDash 993 members · 363 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hey there, kids. My name is fourths and I'm kind of a n00b around these parts. I mean, I've been around the site, reading and whatnot for a while, and I've liked Raridash for quite some time, but I've really just started writing and I've really just started being in the throes of my Raridash addiction. Though I did just write this garbage and I may or may not be the one responsible for this existing.

So... while I do have some ideas for Raridash fics, I don't have many in the way of oneshots and I would like to try my hand at writing some. So, that leads me to the reason why I'm posting here (besides to say hello to you lovely folks who love this lovely ship): I am looking for Raridash prompts, and particularly for oneshots! Ever had a cool idea but were too lazy to write it? I'm probably too lazy too, but I'm trying not to be, so throw 'er at me and I'll see if I can't bring more of the cutest ship to this world.

Hope you all are well, and hope all your rares are dashèd,
fourths

5396483 Well, I'd definitely be up for that. :duck:

Well, I've got a prompt that I was planning to propose in the Hidden Depth Rainbow group, but it could very well be used here.
The prompt is "Rainbow Dash the noble".
I wanted to write something to that myself, but well, I'm kind of a shitty writer, so I'm just gonna throw that out there.

5396807 Ohhh my god I already have a great idea for this except I'm not sure yet if I want the fic to focus on the Raridashing (but believe me, there will be Raridashing) but it involves an AU where most of the Mane 6 are nobles and also it would honestly be novel-length but now I am excited and kind of want to try working on it haha.

5396483 I'd be down for a contest. I do love me some Raridash.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6