Assassins Creed Related Fictions 618 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I know i'm late with the realease of this game, :pinkiegasp:but good lord!
:pinkiehappy:This is the best game ever! :trixieshiftleft:However, the one thing that would make it perfect would be if someone out there in this group or beyond make a crossover fic with AC IV Black Flag and MLP.
So what do you think, share your thoughts below because this needs to happen. The only fic I've seen that has come close was a weird fic with Celestia being Anne in Nassau.

Ehh... I don't know. Its kinda gone down hill since Revelations. And why do they feel the need to switch the weapon switch layout every game? And while sailing was fun as a gimmick in 3, Its kind of a pain doing it as a means to get from one place to another. Also, why did they take of the bombs?

2642519 Are you talking about the trip mines? Because I never used them in AC III. :twilightblush:I'm not the type of Assassin to set traps before the fight.

...Also I've never played Revelations, but from what I heard I'm kinda glad I didn't.

Best in the series. The assassin den mini game was a bit of a pain, but not so bad. No, in revelations you could toss grenades aside from smoke

2642460 I'm working on one. And by that I mean I have the idea for it but still need to write it.

2642761 Okay, that sounds neat. The only games in the AC franchise I played were 3 and 4, which I'm still working on. (:twilightblush:Also I played an hour long trial for the original Assassin's Creed, but I'm not counting it.)

What I've played so far in Black Flag is beyond amasing. Easily one of the best Open World games I've ever played, with inFAMOUS being my all-time favorite.

2642808 I don't doubt it, considering your masterpiece that was The Descendants.

2642641 Revelations I actually thought was really good, especially if you're in for good storytelling and script. If you've played the previous Assassin's Creed's before this one I highly recommend it. If not, you need to go back and play AC2 and Brotherhood at least before starting to Revelations.

2642808 Similar story on my part.

2644160 As tempting as that sounds, I can't play those three for 2 reasons: one, that would take too long for me to complete 3 games while I'm busy with Black Flag. Two, :twilightblush:I've kinda been spoiled on what happens in the Ezio Trilogy thanks to IGN's Assassin's Creed in 5 minutes.

:applejackunsure:And thats about it...so :ajsleepy:sorry for that. Do not get me wrong they look awsome, its just that time isn't on my side with this.

Also, in regards to the subject matter, how would you all feel about Edward Kenway not ariving in Equestira alone. What if two of the most famous fictional pirates join forces with Kenway in a hilarious fic that would shake the foundations of everything awsome. (:rainbowderp:just adding that in for the drama, no need to take it seriously.)

Edward Kenway teams up with :pinkiehappy:Capitan Jack Sparrow and :rainbowdetermined2:Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate.

It may seem a bit far-fetched, :trixieshiftright:but what do you think?

i like it. I loved black flag, 100% it and everything including the freedom cry DLC and i want to do something like this but im too busy focusing in my other stories.

Also, I dont understand why people hate connor, do you hate him? I dont, he was a great assassin and a lovable character

2646810 On the subject of Connor...:applejackunsure:I don't see why everyone hates him.

He's a good hero (:pinkiesmile:even his Tyrrany of King Washington counterpart as well). His way of life was ruined by an a:yay:-hole who wanted nothing more than to exterminate the filth that was surrounding the new America. In fact I actually liked his story, even the end was sweet.

:trixieshiftright:On the other hand Edward is slightly better when it comes to character. :twilightblush:But that's just my opinion.

Thanks for bringing that up.

2644373 what I think is both of them will be drunk the moment they got here/ equestria,that aside I think ITWOULDBETHEBESTBUCKINFICEVER

chrisharte97
Group Admin

2642460 I'm down with it and was also think there should be an Edward Kenway x Princess Twilight shipping in that kind of story. :twilightsmile:

2971548 On the paring...Sure. You wanna write a fic, lets work together.

Here is my first contribution. The title would be, "The Princess and the Pirate."
:pinkiesmile:What do you think?

chrisharte97
Group Admin

3032341 I love the idea. :pinkiehappy: Why don't we talk through the private messages to make sure we don't have any interruptions? :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17