Assassins Creed Related Fictions 617 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

What type of setting would you want to see Ubisoft do in a future Assassins creed game?

I'd personally want to see one set in late Victorian England. Maybe the Assassin is trying to prevent the Templars from overthrowing Queen Victoria and taking over the most powerful empire on the planet:rainbowderp: and or somehow start a world war. And maybe Sherlock Holmes (depite being a fictional character) is a Assassin or serves in a role similar to Da Vinci did in the second game.

Dear Bluemoon

I must agree with you good Sir, I would most definitely love to see an assassins creed take place during the Victorian age. And who knows maybe Sir Arthur Conan Doyle based the great detective off an actual person in that universe.

Yours Truly Thecakedevil.

brotherhood's time line.

Well, If I want any time period I would ultimately say World War two. I mean it's perfect, we could have like a concentration camp survivor (non jewish) and he basically avenges his family's death for being a non nazi or something. And y'know how there's a thing about hitler's death, let's have the assassin shoot him and escape. IDK just some ideas.:rainbowdetermined2:

One that would particularly interest me is the Templar "fall" to the Spanish inquisition, exept played though the perspective of a Templar

Honestly a Assassin's creed game in the far future would be pretty badass.
http://www.ripten.com/2013/03/21/five-oclock-fan-art-deus-assassin/

they kinda did that Sniper Elite V2 and The Saboteur

i would like 2ww set in denmark or germany so i could assassinate Hitler for trying to take over denmark and maybe have some of freedom fighters in it aswell

Somewhere in the western times. I would like to see the hidden gun in a standoff.

1390350 Feudal Japan.

chrisharte97
Group Admin

1390350 I would want the the timeline to be either during the time of Napoleon Bonaparte, the American Civil war, the time of Alexander the Great, or perhaps during the time of Billy the Kid.

How would that work? When you look at the culture, feudal Japan seems more in line with the Templar line of thought then the Assassin's

1. World War I
2. Modern Day
3. Feudal Japan
4. Thirty Years War
5. The Wild West
6. American Civil War
7. Russian Revolution/Civil War
8. World War II
9. English Civil War
10. Protestant Reformation
11. Wars of Religion
12. Ancient Rome
13. Ancient Greece
14. French Revolutionary/Napoleonic Wars/War of 1812
15. Viking Age
16. Early Golden Age of Piracy (1650-1715)
17. The Conquest of Mexico and South America
18. Crimean War
19. German Unification
20. Italian Unification

Prior to the rise of the Tokugawa there was contact and trade between Japan and Europe so you could have the Templars backing warlords like Nobunaga Oda while the Assassins would back the Tokugawa (and in the process give rise to the legends of the Ninja in Japan)

1390350 modern day mainly because assassins creed and watchdogs are in the same canon I want that crossover.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15