Assassins Creed Related Fictions 618 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I'll just hazard a guess that most people in this group have played the game at some point, so I was wondering what everyone's fondest memory of the game was. One of my favorite moments was destroying the Great Chain and escaping from Constantinople in Revelations. What was yours?

Pretty much all of ac3

Driving Black Beard's Boat in AC4. And just dicking around in general doing fuck all. Funny how AC turned out to make the most fun pirate game ever.

Going after Black Bart in AC4

3986746 I have to agree with you there. (Spoilers for 3 and Black Flag ahead!) My favorite mission, though, was the one where you buried the old man, Achilles. He was awesome and guided Connor. It devastated me when I was listening to his last words. But my top moment was has to be the ending of Black Flag, when you see all the people Edward was friends with sitting at that table. I had grown attached to the Gentlemen of Fortune and seeing them them at that table after they had died actually made me cry. And I never cry.

chrisharte97
Group Admin

3983788 I find the Assassin's Creed III Naval Mission where you fight Biddle and his ship the Randalph to be more fun.

The mission were Connor gets his name Connor because I laughed my ass of because my name is Connor

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9