Music Lovers 908 members · 507 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

It's for a new chapter to "The Model's Secretary" I'm currently writing right now, and I'm not finding any good artists or songs to help set the mood. Most of what I found were rap songs by Jay-Z, Rihanna, Chris Brown, etc., and though their music was decent, the lyrics just really kill the setting. I'd like songs that have good instrumentals or at least a nice beat to it. Little to no lyrics would be most preferable, but if not possible, at least something that doesn't have a lot of dirty talk like "let me smack that ass" or "I want a ride like no tomorrow."

Any help here?

akarock
Group Admin

3994406 Oh wow, so that's what we'll be seeing in the next chapter? Just wow. Hmm, I don't really know. You tried Prince?

3994418 I'll look him up.

akarock
Group Admin

3994421 You know classic funk guy from the 80s. You might want to dig a little deeper than the singles.

3994426 I honestly never heard of him until now. Listening to one of his albums on youtube right now, the music's pretty good.

akarock
Group Admin

3994429 No problem. I await the new chapter. Oh and if you need any more music just ask here. Me and the regular loonies who inhabit this place will probably help.

3994445 Thanks. I'll keep it in mind.

3994406 check out the artist named JMSN on YouTube. He has wat u may want.

A decent choice, imo:

Ooh, a sexy music thread? How about these?

^^ (play from 0:36)

3994406 I agree with Prince. As for me, I'm also writing a lapdance scene in one of my fics, and I wrote her dancing to the song Closer by Nine Inch Nails, which has the fitting chorus of "I wanna fuck you like an animal." It was at position #2 on AOL's "69 Sexiest Songs of All Time".

-Kirb, possibly on drugs. (ytdatr)

I don't know if you're still looking, but if you are, go with a classic: Kashmir by Led Zeplin. A long song, a bit slower, and again, it's a classic.

Comment posted by Sam Cole deleted Jan 21st, 2015
akarock
Group Admin

3994803 I dunno, I always thought it was more carnal and scary than sexy. Then again, it's not like I'd know.

Comment posted by Lunarwolf deleted Jan 21st, 2015
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16