TwiLuna 3,809 members · 884 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I really want to reread this story, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm not even sure if I'm mixing two stories together or not.

I think it has Twilight teleporting to Canterlot from the Ponyville spa because her parents were taken hostage in their own home as a trap for Twilight, and that she has blocked Luna from her dreams, and Luna and Celestia have to go into Twilight's mind to help her.

It's driving me crazy trying to find it. Can someone help?

Thanks. That was really driving me crazy.

This made my day, thanks!

I remember reading it before and I forgot to favorite it. So I have now and obviously reread it.

I wish they would continue writing this one.

I will, I am currently writing a Bachelors thesis and have 3 exams coming week. So... I promised myself I finish the next chapter once I done either of that... so I will most likely take a weekend or so just dedicated to that. I have a lot of story still to tell, just missing time -.-

Oof!
What’s your thesis on? I hear bachelors thesis projects are really hard.

I am trying to write about AI aided decision making... or more precise... I am trying to write about the prediction of human decision making.
Tldr... we have an AI that can already accurately predict that you want to cross the streets by some % and X meters/time off... now I'd like to do that... and slap that on a robot who is going to predict someone walking towards it either going left, right, stopping, interacting, ...

Why? Cause why not... its f-ing interesting :) Whats stopping me? Communications with my prof... hence my exam phase will be done earlier :D
*sigh* I wish I'd already written it... but shit got lost somewhere in November... and since then I am constantly running after my prof to get the final signature, and the resources...

Ps.: Last exam in 13 hours... *hyperventilate* I NEED SLEEP! NO I NEED ANSWERS! NO I NEED TO REMEMBER:
Die 4 Phasen der Konstruktion...
Phase 1: Planen -> Aufgabenplanung...
Phase 2: Konzipieren -> Lösungskonzept erstellen
Phase 3: Entwerfen -> maßstäblicher Konstruktionsentwurf
Phase 4: Ausarbeiten -> Vollständige Unterlagen für Fertigung und Betrieb...
THIS IS ELEMENTAL! BUT I KEEP FORGETTING! AAAH

Ooh! AI is both intriguing and terrifying! I love the idea of furthering technology. But then again… Terminator and The Matrix.

Im the kind of person who wants to make robot dinos and dragons.

I am the kind of person that still has a hope of us being able to just get AI servers and become bio-trophies :P
https://stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/Civics#Rogue_Servitor

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12