Cute fics 123 members · 481 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Ganondox
Group Admin

Ok, right now this is the only group I know of that is devoted to MLP Fanfiction that is cute (a bit surpising considering that MLP is a cute show full of cute ponies...) and it fill it's role well, but I'm wondering if anyone thinks there is anything that can be done to improve this group, or if anyone is interested in building more of a community aspect to the group or anything. :twilightsmile:

KiaraKovu123
Group Contributor

More...uh...cute fics?:twilightsheepish:

Ganondox
Group Admin

Well, I can't control what other people do, but I should have another fic out soon. Any ideas on increasing promotion?

KiaraKovu123
Group Contributor

For the fic or the group?

Ganondox
Group Admin

The group. If more people know about it than it will get more fics submitted to it. I have my ways for promoting my next fic.

KiaraKovu123
Group Contributor

Hm, you know that "Custom Box" selection on your home page? Click that and put the group's link in there!:twistnerd:

Ganondox
Group Admin

Okay, but I don't know if anyone actually looks at my page. :applejackunsure:

KiaraKovu123
Group Contributor

I can post something on MY page!

Ganondox
Group Admin

Ok, cool, if you want you can go do that. :pinkiehappy:

KiaraKovu123
Group Contributor
CluelessFilly
Group Contributor

598272>>598468
THis is the only one dedicated to cute fics! I should add that to my list of things to work on... write a cute fic. Not an issue.

And, on the fic, I'll mention the group!! :pinkiehappy:

Ganondox
Group Admin

Okay, thanks guys! :scootangel:

CluelessFilly
Group Contributor

No problem! The more members we have, the better, right?

Ganondox
Group Admin

Eeyup. Also, nice to see some more people using the forum, I have another thread if anyone feels like using it. :pinkiesmile:

CluelessFilly
Group Contributor

I'll check it out.

JMac
Group Contributor

598322 Why not both? We could do review exchanges. We have enough followers to help each other, and we could like back to the group ("If you enjoyed this story you will find more like it here.") I am taking suggestions, who would like to be reviewed in my blog?

Quizzical is a story that could use some love, please.

KiaraKovu123
Group Contributor

I'm liking this idea!! So, I review your story and you review mine?

JMac
Group Contributor

682744 Yes. And I would be delighted.

KiaraKovu123
Group Contributor

Ok, then! I will! Um, so, reviewing, on grammar, or story line?

JMac
Group Contributor

682788 Story line. The idea would be to promote the group and each other. We would still have to give honest reviews, and we would have to really feel we can recommend the stories to our followers. I'm not worried about that. We're all being followed for writing cute stories after all. It seems to me we should naturally already be reading each other's stories.

KiaraKovu123
Group Contributor

Sounds like a great idea to me!:twilightsmile: I'll read that story and review it, you can read one of mine if you like...

Ganondox
Group Admin

For your participation I'm making you contributors as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22