Spitfire 1,118 members · 609 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS

Right I decided since our kind admin SolidFire, posted about Spitfire's new episode I wouldn't do the same, but instead I'm gonna do something helpful for you writers out there, maybe help you join up in the Spitfire contest too!

- First Fic Idea

Okay so after watching the episode a good Fic Idea can be based on a FleetFire, mainly because both ponies in this new episode were a lot like PFFs together, this could set off something...my Idea for a fic could start right after they come back from the relay, maybe Fleet feeling bad for what she's done and Spitfire helps her out as a friend...it becomes more perhaps?

- As an Add on this can be the same for a SoarinFire using the same Idea of Spitfire feeling sorry for soarin and wants to make it up to him somehow, this can be in more of a friend way (romance) or I guess for you other people that can work out as a (clop) too.

- Unfortunatly this episode doesn't really aim at anything related to Dash in terms of shipping. However a few idea's for a SpitDash can include Spitfire coming to ponyville wanting to learn more from Rainbow and her loyalty, they become better friends and maybe more, this again could work with Fleetfoot too.

Thats really all the idea's I have at the moment for Spitfire Ships, I might add to this blog if I find any other ways we can ship a pony in relation to this episode.

Oh and before I go...Fleetfoot's shades are awesome! :rainbowdetermined2:

~Alex

You say there's not much for SpitDash here, but for me there's everything. Even with Wonderbolts Academy, (please don't hate me avid SpitDashers :fluttershyouch:) I was always thought Spitfire wad too high up to be with Dash. She was this perfect, skilled flyer who got what she wanted from life, considerate and caring but strong and fierce at the same time. Dash was just her overexcited fangirl. But now we see Spitfire isn't perfect, that she does use underhanded tactics to get what she wants, that she's not perfect and, in her own way, admires Dash just as much as she does Spitfire.
So in short, SpitDash is now possible for me.:trixieshiftleft:

2629941 yes, I now actually have a few Idea's for Spitdash (some of which I'm going to try) but I didn't say there wasn't anything for Spitdash, just the episode was more aimed at SoarinDash for this one. Anyways I think you can really ship anypony in this fic thanks to this episode - you can ship all the wonderbolts and Dash, you can ship Snowflake with Fluttershy. Theres still other ships out there I'm sure...

You can also ship SpitFleetDash, because shipping.

2630008 I already did....except it included Dust as well... :scootangel:

2630012 Polyamory Pegasus ships are awesome. Like how I'm really tempted to start writing a DaringSpitDashShy fic.

2630025 I'd chip in for a collab on that if you go ahead with it, and btw I can't wait for more of that Twi-Dash-Apple you have going on, it's great! :scootangel:

Thanks! I'll make you an AppleDashLighter before you know it. :pinkiecrazy:

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

My thoughts can pretty much be summed up as "New episode? What new episode? You're just imagining things..."

Seriously, screw this new episode.

2630192 why screw it? are you annoyed about Best pony and Fleet being put out as bad ponies? :unsuresweetie:

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

I'm annoyed at abysmal writing of the Wonderbolts to turn them into cheap villains which utterly wrecks whatever message of loyalty they were going for, while on a more minor note a LOT of logic dumbassery (who in the hell would put Fluttershy on an olympic style team? And why can Snowflake suddenly not fly?)

2630207 I do agree that the episode had many flaws, Wonderbolts are meant to be good but yet here is them being...bad? that doesn't make sense to me...however it does bring around a way to do a good Multi-ship I'm going to try...just need to find someone to help me now. :scootangel:

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

Derpy was awesome and I like the Wonderbolts outfits, everything else is officially non-existent to me.

2630249 what about Fleetfoot's shades they were awesome!

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

Like I said their outfits in general, the shades being part of that. I also seem to be one of the only people who likes Fleetfoot's voice.

Zauber Junge
Group Admin

2630207 I agree with this comment 100%

2630207 Yeah, that bugged me, too. However, it didn't break the episode for me. In fact, explaining my headcanon behind Spitfire's motivations actually made for a good story idea, and anything that sparks my creativity at least earns brownie points in my book. :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17