Spitfire 1,118 members · 609 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hey guys! Sorry for the second blog in a day kinda crap must be getting on your nerves, but I have to say to you all. Thank you for your ever growing support on this group. A while back I made a thread talking about how in-active this group was and how no stories were being added. Ever since muxix gave the request to change this around, I've been making banners and stories to add to the group, and have been putting up regular blog posts to help kick start the group. I have to say if it had not been for the people that get involved in the group conversations, threads and contests then none of this would be possible. As I say I'm not an admin, but this group means a lot to me and I'm sure to many of you as well and it warms my heart to see people taking a real intrest in Spitfire.

Thanks ~Alex

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

Hey, you kickstarted this group into action, so let US thank YOU.

2495964 no, but I really have to thank you for all the amazing answers you put out. I came onto this group with the idea of making this like any of the other big groups out their and I've been trying my hardest to participate and help the group in any way, but this wouldn't have been possible without you commenting on the threads and getting involved too. Otherwise I'd spend a lot of time talking to myself. ~Alex

2496050 It wouldn't have worked without you though :twilightsmile: ~Alex

No problem, but thank you for making the group active again with all your questions!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9