Rooster Teeth Bronies 1,242 members · 96 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Here's the first of what I aim to be a weekly series of comparisons. Each week I'll put up a question and leave you guys with two choices; One from MLP, the other from Rooster Teeth (RvB, RWBY, AH, etc.). I don't know how long I'll do it, but I figured it's worth a shot.

WEEK ONE

If you ever got lost, who would you rather trust to guide you to safety?

Pinkie Pie with a Map:

Jeremy Dooley with a Compass:

Well, at least Jeremy gives you some form of directions to work with.

Even if it ultimately amounts to "towards the sun"!

Jeremy. Wouldnt go insane as quickly as with pinkie ( not an insult, just how I am)

The ironic part about both options is that in each scenario, someone with a name that contains "Jack" knows what's really going on. Applejack attempted to point out the flaws in Pinkie's logic; Jack Pattillo meanwhile KNEW that the compass points to a player's spawn point but kept quiet about it, knowing that the ensuing confusion would be great content.

I would trust Michael J. Caboose with a map AND compass before I trust either of them with either, and I KNOW he'd probably somehow kill me with them.

I love how Little J calls Gavin a 'retarded fuck' when he was mis-using the compass.

The audible desk slams really sold it

WEEK 2

Happy Valentine's Day/Hearts and Hooves Day everybody! Today is the day we celebrate time with the special someone in our lives. Sometimes however people may get a little...desperate to find the one person in your life. The question for this holiday themed This or That is:

Who would you rather consult for romantic advice?

The Cutie Mark Crusaders:

The Reds and Blues:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9