Rooster Teeth Bronies 1,242 members · 96 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Here's an idea for a story up for grabs, now at the end of Reconstruction, Church(Alpha) and all the freelancer A.I.'s the Meta stole were all wiped out from the E.M.P.. Now what if somehow(like every over story were a crossover character die) all the A.I.'s, Church(Alpha), Tex(Beta), Delta, Gamma, Omega, Sigma, Theta, Eta and Iota not only found themselves in Equestria, but also they now have bodies, actual flesh and blood organic pony bodies. Church would be an alicorn, seance he's the Alpha, piratically the god of the other A.I.'s, while what pony types the others will be is up to the author. This would mainly be a comedy, adventure, slice of life, slightly tragedy, and a little bit of romance between the A.I.'s with other characters, kind of story. So if anyone wants to make this story feel free.

I actually this story idea.
SOMEONE GET TO WORK ON IT, PRONTO!

already beat you to the punch my friends. I present to you my fic:
Alphacorn Restoration
Enjoy.

5190660 Yeah, but more A.I. mean more mayhem for the ponies. Also are you still working on your story?

Yep, about half way through the new chapter. And all the AIs are in it, except for Epsilon for obvious reasons. Though, the AIs don't have their own bodies at the moment, but that might or might not change in the future.

5190722 Well then I look forward to seeing what they might look like, and to see Church's interaction with the mane 6 and princess's, which I'm guessing from beginning to end has "no fucks given" from Church.

Very much so, yes. Oh, did I forget to mention he has customized Halo-Armor and weapons to suit his new form? Cause, yeah, there's that too.

5190801 Honestly, he should ditch the armor, or at least the helmet, and the weapons, I mean it's not like he was ever good with them to begin with.

Don't worry, I have plans.XP

Wait, is that the Pony-Emoticon for winking? Was wondering which that was.

5190869 This :raritywink: is this icon for winking, this :yay: is Fluttershy's "yay".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12