Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

So I just recently found a link today that let me view the entire Transformers Prime: beast Hunters Predacons Rising

And I just spoiled myself in viewing every second of it.

And the final score is........bittersweet:pinkiecrazy:

Searching for a copy now. Seriously hoping Skylynx sides with the Autobots against Predaking, as a homage to G1. (Spoiler: G1 Skylynx and the Predaking combiner group loathed each other.)

Edit: I'm actually fine with how it went down, although G1 Skylynx was much smarter than this.

I question the legitimacy/legality of your source.

Search for Wheeljack1768. One of his YouTube channels has it, and it was awesomely bittersweet. :raritycry:

Edit: Mind you, it wasn't exactly an official source, but Jackie has a track record for not screwing over the fanbase. This is the actual movie, although I do wonder how he snagged a copy. It hasn't actually aired on TV/Theater/Bluray yet, right?

Someone from seibertron got a copy

1761567 That, and this is not light praise, considering I how high I hold up Beast Wars, was perhaps one of the greatest endings to a transformers series I have ever had the distinct honor and privilege of watching.

Truth be told, I believe it may even surpass the finale to Beast Wars.

I submit to you, Metroid, the fact that Predaking is just as great as Dinobot.

That is all

I like how the transformers prime has its own all spark (like the movieverse and animated)

1763814 Animated reminded me of Inu Yasha

There. I said it.

kommen an mir bro :moustache:

We can't tell you that:trollestia:

This is a NON spoiler thread

If i knew whether i was alive or not, if i was, i would ANNIHILATE YOU!!
Megatron out.

in the show I easily kicked your behind, and i would have finished if it wasnt for you lapdog.
your chances of annihilating me are non

You are just a measly human with a Predaking avatar and Predaking in his name.
Change your name, and then we'll talk.
Megatron out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16