Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Make of this what you will we see Grimlock looking over at what appears to be the remains of the Nemesis, when this takes place is unknown but here is the synopsis

With Cybertron reborn, the Dinobots have made their way to the surface. But now, the war has returned and the Dinobots are caught in the maelstrom. With old allies joining the battle, can the Dinobots take back Cybertron?

Comment and conversate:pinkiehappy:

Dinobots vs an army of enemies, or even just Grimlock vs an army...that army's toast.:eeyup:

DINOBOTS.

1529542 Nay! For me, there may be only one true Dinobot!

Dinobots vs Predacons perhaps :pinkiehappy: Grimlock vs Predaking would be awesome :rainbowkiss:

1530034 three words, Dude!

Code. Of. HERO!!!

Two words

GRIMLOCK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!:twilightangry2:

1530412 pfft

Grimlock is old tech, obsolete. He's ancient compared to a modern predacon or maximal :yay:

I think you Dinobot didn't kick unicorns butt, oh wait, Grimlock did:trixieshiftleft:

1530485 Hmm... Chainsaw sword beats fire sword

1530510. T. Rex beats velociraptor

1530614 he's not a velociaraptor, he quotes Shakespeare, so he's a philosoraptor!

And you wish Grimlock died in a badass way like Dinobot!

Why in the name of Primus do you think I want one of the most iconic Autobots dead?

You sir are mistaken, I don't what Grimlock to die in a bad@$$ way, I want his enemies to die by his bad@$$ way

1530681 I do have great respect for Grimlock and his giant flaming sword, but you cannot deny the ferocious bad@ssness of Dinobot, who saved humanity, who saved the autobots, who saved the galaxy from Unicron.

That's G1.

This is Aligend

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16