Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 73 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 73

So, what should we do for the story?

I'd like to suggest a theory I put in a fic I...failed.

The Elements are Cybertronian relics.

1352252 That seems like a good idea. The autobots could be trying to protect them, while the Decepticons are trying to abuse their power.

1352252 That sounds....interesting. I'll be eager to help out in pulling it off. Which generation of Transformers are we going with?

I also originally thought of the Elements being used by six of the Primes.

...And that they were their sparks...

Maybe not that second thing.

1352319 That sounds interesting. I assume this is transformers prime.

1352364 Yup.

But could we have some characters from FOC?

1352375 Of course, thought I won't be as good with them as the prime ones :twilightblush:

Well, the ones I thought of:

Grimlock
Sideswipe
Ironhide
Hound
Perceptor

1352398 Are they like their G1 counterparts? If so I can do that, if not I'll do some research

Pretty much, yeah ('cept Perceptor turns into a tank:applejackconfused:).

1352430 Lol. If his a playable character that makes sense, I don't think I'd enjoy playing as a microscope

1352440 He's DLC, but yeah.

1352452 Okay. So are there any decepticons we're adding from FOC?

1352252 That sounds good. :pinkiehappy:

Make sure you work in Predacons! :fluttershysad:

1352904 I believe Metroid prime predaking is working on this, so I'm pretty sure the Predacons will be in this fanfic

1352949 I think we should also include the Arielbots.

Ideas.
1. To connect Earth and Equestria, we could have an incident crisscrossing the Decepticon space bridge with a solar flare or something creating a rift between the two worlds using mechanics similar to the episode Shadowzone. Whether or not we want Equestria and Earth in parallel universes or the same universe just different galaxies can be discussed later.
2. Unicron stirs once more, either wake up or in a waking sleep (like Gaea in "The Heroes of Olympus" books) and converts deceased Cybertronians and Equestrians into his heralds, Such as Cliffjumper, Dreadwing, Hardshell, Starswirl, Sombra, anyone else you can think of.
3. Fowlerisms
4. Energon has unusual effects on ponies
5. Starscream obtains the Alicorn amulet and curb stomps everyone.

1353359 :pinkiegasp: Holy crap, those are some awesome ideas.

I want credit if you use my "Energon as a Pony narcotic" idea.

Come to think of it, I want credit if any of you use any of my ideas.

Or...were you thinking more like Nucleon? You know what? I want credit for that too, if you use it.

Golly, I'm just a picky little :trixieshiftright: aren't I?

1352252 say that the Elements shards of the Emberstone a relic of Quintus Prime who used them in battle against Unicron

1353499 Just red energon is habit forming.
I don't think I need to give credit for a concept I came up with myself, especially since I've never read your story.

:twilightsheepish: Ahhh...well, if that's the case...

I believe an apology is in order;

I'm extremely paranoid and distrustful, and (I think, he sends me mixed messages) NotRamjet has read my stories, so I saw this little thing that was oh-so-very-coincedentally similar to an idea I had and had used, so I...jumped the gun a little bit.

Sorry.

While working on a chapter I have to work into someone else's story seems a little out of my comfort zone, if you could look past my earlier recklessness, I think I could provide some more well-thought out ideas beyond just "Oh add Predacons plz plz plz".

1353359 sounds good. but i dont think sombra is dead.

in one fic i wrote he was a student of the fallen.

1353274 If you want. I much prefer the seekers, but then again I've always preferred the decepticons so i'm extremely bias :twilightblush:

1356632>>1357641 Am I the only one who thinks we should also include the Wreckers at some point?

1358160 You mean the ones from prime?

1358182 I was thinking a selected few from the different storylines they appear in, including Springer, Ultra Magnus, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, and Broadside.

1358194 I'm sure they can be included somewhere, though I probably wouldn't be the author to add them. I better with the Decepticons really :twilightblush:

1358203 I'm better with Autobots. :twilightblush: Speaking of Autobots, Dinobots, no Transformers story can be complete without them.

1358203 But seriously, we need to come up with the plot of this fic.

1358209>>1358224
Agreed, we should use the dinobots at some point. As for coming up with a plot, we should probably wait till more of the authors involved come online

1358267 Say, perhaps since my chapter is directly after yours, maybe you could end yours on a cliffhanger involving the Wreckers (and maybe other Autobots) and I would make them have a huge fight with 'cons in my chapter?

I'll try to. It's dependent on the chapters which precede mine though

1358520 Well, it's just a small idea. Although, in all honesty, I would love to write the Wreckers going head-to-head with the Combaticons. :twilightblush:

1358531 Maybe ask the Authors who are before me as well, they might be able to fit them in somewhere.

I'm for the Wreckers, 'Specially Springer, maybe we could have Whirl?

1358778 Don't remember that guy.

He's one of the Wreckers, transforms into a helicopter. I brought him up 'cuz he recently got a figure that combines with other Wreckers to form Ruination, a repaint of FOC Bruticus.

1358778 So how are we going to come up with the storyline?

1358917 Find something everyone agrees on and expand on it I guess.

1358927 Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, Bulkhead, Springer, and Whirl merging into Ruination? (Ultra Magnus as the torso, Wheeljack and Bulkhead as the legs, and Springer and Whirl as the arms.)

I meant the story in general, like a main plot point. Also the wreckers can combine? I never knew that :rainbowhuh:

1358978 Apparently, they have figures that do now. :rainbowhuh:

1358978 Anyway, I like I_am_the_Matrix's ideas, what do you think?

It's probably from some toy line Hasbro made so they can make more money. Unless it's in the comics, books, or TV shows, its probably not cannon

1359018 Still we could do it anyway, at least once, just to spice things up a bit.

It's your choice what you do, thats the whole point of a collab

1359048 Anyway, what do you think of I_am_the_Matrix's ideas?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 73