Transformers Crossovers 739 members · 329 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Is there a way to put them in Equestria and be believable?

These guys?
Sure, make it happen! :twilightsmile:

780772 Pair them with the teenage dragons. :ajsmug:

780772in beast hunters the terracons will be Pedacon dragons and will combined into Abominus(his first incarnation since G-1) so yeah it would be good to pit then against dragons

780772 Put them in Equestria in what way? As in getting them transported to Equestria?

780772 yeah it'll make sense since they look like creatures from their world

780870 not douches actual large ones (dragonshy)

Kinda like in your story transported and becoming Organic life, somehow.

While I am using aspects of Prime, I am more in favor of the G1 Incarnations.

Just what I was thinking their alts modes are odd enough to pass them off as equestrian monsters.

I'm not big into the teenage dragons.

781077 I suggest using some sort of godlike entity or some sort of quantum law that has beings convert into a new state in order to survive in a different universe. If it's not due to supernatural circumstance however, use some form of organic conversion machine, what would be a predecessor to "The Great Upgrade" (the thing that converted the Autobots and Decepticons into Maximals and Predacons in the Beast era.)

781077 yeah like the dino bots they can be weird looking enough to be used in a story

Dinobots you say? :raritywink:

781132 Well in a world where magic exists ponies walk and talk and have a deus ex macina every time a crisis happens yeah dinobots can fit in well

781077 Just remembered something. In the G1 episode "Sea Change" there is a pool that allows whoever dives in it to take on whatever shape they wish. Perhaps in Equestria there's a pool somehow related to the mirror pool that does just that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13