AppleSpike 611 members · 196 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I'm drawing a blank for this ship, I been writing a bunch of one-shots that one chapter has AppleSpike. This story is E for Everyone and well if I like your idea I'll post a link to your page on top of the author notes when I get to that chapter. Try and keep away all Teen and Mature ideas away, this is Everyone. Please and thank you for all comments :twilightsmile:

I don't know how well it would work as a one shot, but maybe the Apples could looking to expand to sell their products in the Crystal Empire, and Spike offers his assistance. AJ, remembering the 'Dragon Code' incident is apprehensive, be he helps anyways.

1. Sweet Apple Acres is in financial problem and Spike help save the farm
2. Applejack date Tenderhoof but get dumped/depressed until Spike take her out on a magical night
3.Applejack get injure and can't work, Spike give her a little T.L.C.
4.Applejack go to Spike for romantic advice but fall in love with Spike.
5.Applejack and Spike goes on a friendship mission.
6.Applejack don't think she can teach at the friendship school so Spike help her find her own way of teaching.
7.Tired of the tension, Pinkie Pie lock both Applejack and Spike in a closet until they confess their love.

I love to see Spike nervously asking for Big Mac's permission to date his sister and in turn Applejack has to ask Ember's permission given it might be against Dragon Law to date other species.

it kinda depends on what you want for it: is it gonna be a chapter on them already in a relationship, or is it going to be them just starting it up?

Because if it's the former, then it'd be either the adjustment of daily life for the two of them (Spike learning to live on the farm or Applejack learning to live off the farm) , or the two of them living their ives, working as hard as nobody else can, and loving every second they're together, no matter what they're doing.

But if it's the former, then you mainly have to ask yourself: How would those two meet and talk for long enough for a relationship to start up? Is he going over there more frequently for the highest quality cooking supplies? Is he going over to meet/talk with Big Mac, but while waiting for him she gets to talking with him and finding out they have more in common than they originally thought? Does she need assistance that he can provide? Or, on the other hand, are they meeting somewhere else? Like in that other AppleSpike story, where they both go on a trip and get married as soon as they step off the train? Do they meet up in the Cake's store, waiting for their food and decide to get talking? Does one of them have an accident that leaves them in the hospital, and since the other is so loyal and caring, they just have to stay and see the other get better? Is she secretly a trecky? Does she need some books while Twilight is busy? Does it have to do with Apple Bloom and one of her shenanigans? Does Spike decide to practice talking/asking out Rarity by training with Applejack, only to figure that he didn't really want her, but someone that actually cares about him?

Long story short: all you have to do is find a way to get them to start talking to each other.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5