Queen Chrysalis's Changeling Swarm 3,961 members · 2,759 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

hi im new here and i love queen chrysalis and her original changeling way better then thorax s changeling

Finally! Someone with some sense!

yeah i fortunately i read the darkfic like march of whatever and all that it kiiinda trigger me and make me wanna kill shining and cadence as well as thorax and mane 6 and royal sister then neither of them would have happy ending anyway

Hi there! And yes, I agree. The original changelings have a really cool concept, one that I like far better than the reformed versions. Plus while I see why the show creators did what they did for marketing reasons, I've always felt that if they had to reform the changelings, they could have at least kept their original appearance. It's a wasted opportunity for a lesson of "No matter how scary you may look, we can still be friends." or "You don't have to be pretty and pastel-coloured to be the good guy."

right if chrysalis cant have happy ending then neither is everypony in equestria means neither of them get what they want

Totally agree.

Welcome to the swarm, :twilightsmile:

I love the old changlings the new ones are a mockery

Wow! Yes! Yes! I Just love the dark menacing aura changelings gave. It was much more interesting and they could have done so many "is this pony the real pony? Or a changeling?" But didn't.

Hail to the tru Queen!

Yes! Someone with the sensible opinion.

here some of alternate end in season 9 * as the mean three was about to turn to stone chrysalis notice there are still magic left on grogar bell she away grab it as she shocked as she created time portal for her escape* chrysalis: farewell forever * she jump in as time portal as it close as she went forward in time as she enter g5 as she turn into earth pony to become mayor of maretime bay as she didnt know that magic of equestria was gone until it was brought back by mane 5 as she keep on eye on them *

same here and not big fan of new form of changeling or change name of changedeling it so stubid

chrysalis: soooooooooooooooooooo what now? celestia: beats me our show was over after s9 plus now our fandom is pretty mad about not reform you guess they read everything here and there cadence: and why did someone made me and shining armor a villains who killed her and her newborn child and our guard ponies shining: yeah we are not bad guys ok! twi: well the march of pretty dark tbh and fluttershy was crying on her pillow all weeks pinkie: even i dont like this toxic fandom

Oh, Chrysalis? I love it . :raritystarry:

hey guys so how my true loyalty changeling queen are doing

Still wish she was reformed though....... :/

Comment posted by jonatannoisnorrason deleted Jun 27th, 2023

exactly hasbro just wasted on good old changeling and chrysalis as well now they stuck on reform changeling and chrysalis in stone prison its not fair

Yeah. And same for Cozy Glow, it's stupid that they think they can do that to a child of all things.

exactly seriously a child as a villaind its almost like some kid in cat dont dance

will somepony leave chrysalis alone

guys i cant keep my rage too much it is too much to think of ponies who abuse chrysalis and look what she is now in stone what if they decided to ooooh idk kill her while she in stone huh? will that make them happy?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29