Starcraft Fan Group 296 members · 66 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Hellooo Starcraft fan group. Here is a random question to generate random Starcraft-Pony scenarios:
If any Starcraft unit (Original or SC2) Could end up in Equestria, what would it be, and what would you have it do? This is completely for fun, and I'm interested to see what comes up. G.L.H.F

1157255 Get me a Firebat. I'm going on a bug hunt.

1157334 "I love the smell of napalm in the morning"
-The Pyro Firebat

Why not have a few cloaked Banshees or Dark Templar wreak some havoc on those teenage dragons from Dragon Quest?

Since the ponies don't know much about dragons, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if a few extra-terrestrials went on a little dragon hunt.

Viking: Dragon's Bane. yup. (sorry Spike)

I would have the mothership blow up Equestria. :trollestia:

I'd have a vulture lay spider mines in every ally, dumpster and cardboard box house in Equestria. We'll solve the homeless problem in one night.

1157255 I'll send in any high ranking Protoss like a high templar or any powerful ghost to show the ponies how REAL magic is done.
Then send in an army of zerg to show them mother nature in its full fury :flutterrage:, oh how cute are them to think everfree as scary.

1157612 As I say: Toss is boss, but they don't use magic. And I agree 100%

1157640 psionic powers >>>>>>> pony magic, and it could be considered a kind of magic, just much more badass :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Disciple of Chrysalis deleted Jun 23rd, 2013

I forgot to post my choice... army of zealots: badass blades that can cut through anything, and charge to swarm anything.

1157750 "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" :raritywink:

1157255 A unit from sc or sc2 coming to Equestria, and what it would do? My whole opinion can be described and shown by the following statement.
(skip to 0:52)

Thor is here!
There's nothing left to tell.

A Lost SCV. Nothing much to tell.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19