Transformations 5,819 members · 5,266 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

This is a thread for authors who need someone to check out and proof-read their stories before they are published on FiMfiction.

If you're still reading this then you either here to help out or need help. Right now, I need help.
I require at least two people (there can be more) who are interested in prereader a TF story involving Scratch and Twilight. Here's the description-

I was never a fan of cartoons, nor anything similar to the show MLP:FIM. I had always focused on things that mattered liked education, going to college, and maintaining a job. So you can only imagine my surprise when I woke up one day to find my hair styled in the same fashion as a certain equine DJ and pony ears on the top of my head. Sure, I've heard of some crazy tales in my time spent as a disk jockey but to experience it was a totally different matter. It didn't help that my alcoholic roommate was hating that I could totally relate who I was turning into while he was stuck being some recluse who always had a book in her hooves instead of surfing the net for information on interesting topics and talking to people who he could relate to. The situation was pretty ironic at the time but it stops being funny when you learn that a being of darkness is threatening to end all life as we used to know it.

If you're interested, just PM me and I'll send you a link to the first few chapters. :twilightsheepish:

Red Bomber
Group Contributor

Um... they're not guys who are becoming girls are they?

Not that far into the story yet, and I don't know if I'll even do that....

Red Bomber
Group Contributor

O...kay then.

Are you just asking to ask or were you not wanting to preread a story which included that?

Red Bomber
Group Contributor

I guess both, I suppose, I'm sorry.

It's fine, I understand you. :twilightsheepish:

Anyways, the first two chapters only involve the changing of the eyes and hair along side a few personality changes. If you're up for reading them I can send you the links to the chapters. :twilightsmile:

Red Bomber
Group Contributor

I'll take a peak.

This thread was a great idea!

I, for one, am definitely interested. I love gradual TFs like this. Think I've only seen one other story on here do it. Maybe I'm a little late to the party, but I'd like to give it a look as well. And, if it's not quite Bomber's thing, I'd be glad to look over later chapters too! Seems right up my alley.

Hi ponies, i'm new in this group. I've been writing a story crossover between Eve Online and MLP for a bit (i know its been a while since i last updated it, i'm pretty slow) but lately, i've read the latest chapter of First Pony View and this kinda made me want to start writing my story again. However, the problem is that it's never been truly edited by somepony other then me.

And since it does have transformation in it, i thought i might ask for help here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10