Aussie Bronies 448 members · 778 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

If there is anybrony in Melbourne with some time to kill, bored, or feeling a little adventurous/impulsive, hit me up with a PM and give me summat to do! I'm keen to do almost anything.
Also, if anybody knows of any meetup that may be happening today (Friday 15th), please fill me in.

Cheers, y'all.

Edit: I should probably add that I'm not local. I'm from Brisbane, alone, and only here a single night. :derpytongue2:

>In Melbourne
>Complaining about lack of activity

I live in Alice Springs; do you know what's here?

NOTHING!

This outburst was brought to you by Alice Springs, Heart of the Outback!™

Oh man, I don't envy you. Alice is, uh... Yeah, I don't envy you.
But you miiiight want to check my post-oversight edit. That was my fault.

4981567 Oh that clears thing up, if you're an Indian you should try and walk past either a hungry jacks or a subway. If not I can't help.

But srsly anyone? Bored outta my skull sitting at the Novotel Collins here.

4981540 Well, I'm in town but spending it doing silly things like 'working' so I can't really offer much.

There's a smash bros tournament on at the EB Games on swanston street at 4 I believe if you're into such things. beyond that, my knowledge of happenings is minimal - the price we pay for being social recluses. :)

Ho, nice! I'm really close by.
Cheers for the heads up!

P.S. should totes come on down after work

4982016 Perhaps I shall do just that :) Won't be for another hour at least but I can swing by.

There's something weird about discussing times with folks on the internet and NOT having to automatically translate time zones in my head :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10