Aussie Bronies 448 members · 778 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Early mornings, biscuits and two-up sounds pretty snazzy.

Who has been to a dawn service? I have and it was cold.

Ayy. I was working night shift all night, even in my massive jacket- I was still cold. Tonight thermals will be a God send.

We're all commonwealth buddies though.

Ayy. I was working night shift all night, even in my massive jacket- I was still cold. Tonight thermals will be a God send.

We're all commonwealth buddies though.

I'm a somewhat odd case when it comes to ANZAC day.

On one hand, I plan to join the RAN next year, and I have a strong interest in Australia's military history. My great-grandfather also fought in WWI for the Brits - he was a regimental sergeant major. On the other, I'm a first-generation Aussie, so I don't have any family connection to what's going on around Gallipoli and Villers-Bretonneux. It means that, no matter how invested I feel, I always have a nagging feeling of being more an enthusiast than a participant.

Went to the Sydney Parade, got shouted at by drunks at a pub, almost got lost home and some guy had a heart attack. A few hours and ANZAC Cokes later I'm singing karaoke.

It twas a brilliant celebration to the fact marketing can choke and defile anything it get's its tentacles on

Need any tips on your application send me a PM.

karaoke fixes everything. Glad you had a good day.

Spewing (sorry, punch me now). But don't worry I slept most of the day away, so your not alone in missing out.

4308898 I worked most of the day in one of only two Woolworths that decides to open on Anzac day in my area, got a powerdrill-to-the-forhead headache later that day, threw up the headache pills, then passed out for an hour and a half.
10/10 best Anzac Day ever.

Holy balls.
All my sympathy. Take it now.
What was it? Stress? Lack of proper hydration?
I feel for you bro.
But glad you're ok now. I hope.

4309018 wasn't stressed. Might have been lack of hydration. I was cooped up in the refrigerated prep-area cutting vegetables for most of the time, and didn't drink a whole lot. Probably didn't help much.

Am fine now tho. I managed to keep another pill down just before passing out, that plus the sleep did a world of good.

Sleep is literally "Did you turn it on and off first?"

4309038 I think you mean off and on. On and off implies it was already off, which is probably the reason it's not working in the first place.:derpytongue2:

But yes, sleep is best IT

You know what I meaaaaaann. Uhhhhhhh.
:derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16