Badass Twilight = Total Domination 4,275 members · 1,245 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

If a story does not (to your belief) match our gourp/ its catagory name it here and what you think is wrong anyone can use this forum

Comment posted by Wellspring deleted Mar 26th, 2013

Thanks, I've been waiting for this.:pinkiehappy:
I would bery much like my fic, Ptolemy, to be moved from the uncategorized to the "Evil Twilight" folder.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

813998and presto its done

Well, I'm a little uncertain about this, so I leave it to your judgement. 'As Twilight Falls' is in the 'Pissed' folder at the moment, but further down the line the story will predominantly be an 'Evil Twilight' fic, so can it be moved to 'Evil Twilight' in advance or should I wait until the story definitely reaches that point? Thanks for the help :twilightsmile:

852346 Thats a good question. Is basically the same as what I was about to ask. As for the story "Faith and Doubt", it is basically an action story up untill near the end where Twi become and alicron. So, would that story go to the action folder or the alicron folder?? (Yes I spelled alicorn *alicron* on purpose, makes it sound kinda transformerish. :pinkiecrazy:)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

852346 depends on how bad she gets the pissed category can cover alot of evilness up so just wait (if this is the story I'm thinking of its fine for now)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

868828 If becoming a alicorn is the end resolution then itd go in another catagory
I think I'm not very lucid right now

870275 ok thanks, I'll let you know when I think it's gotten to the 'Evil' point.

870277 That's the call I would have made. Just wanted to be sure though. :twilightsmile: Ty.

If I could have my story, Lavender Alicorn, moved from uncategorized to alicorn, that would be nice. It could also go in exile if multiple folders are a thing here.

Thanks. :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10