Friendship is Magic: the Gathering 250 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Also starring Rarity, Luna, R63 Shining Armor, a hive of reformed robo-changelings, and... Berry Punch? Not really a good Equestrian analogue for Vine Mare.

Skip to 20:20 for the title match, though the rest are fun too. Some people scoop the moment Tia hits the board.

I'm tripping on the name of the deck. When I saw it in the deck's screen I laughed out loud.

First time seeing MTG Arena, it looks good. If I had to urge to play Magic more than pre-releases I'd install it but, well, I'm not really that interested.

Those misplays in the last game though, all the ones from the other side and the one on Merchant's (Bolas is a Red creature and thus would be unable to block the Shield Mare like he said would happen at 24:19).

Fun deck. I'd have put in some sort of Enchantment removal to deal with Ixalan's Binding in the main deck because if a card totally shuts your deck down, or even just mostly shuts you down, you really should have an answer in the main for it.

I suspect streaming makes it harder to play effectively, given how you have to divide your attention between playing the game and playing to the crowd. Mind you, I was still yelling at the screen like it was a bad horror movie at times. And that doesn't excuse the dragon player taking so long to realize that four is in fact less than five.

I did order myself a set of the M19 mares last week. I'm not certain what I'll do with them... perhaps throw together a 5C MLP Commander deck eventually. Horses, Pegasi, and Unicorns, perhaps some Griffins if I need to pad out the deck some more. (Hey, I could run Griffin Canyon!) There's even a zebra for Zecora.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4