Spike Fanfictions 2,965 members · 5,610 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

In an alternate universe, Spike, after being hatched by Twilight Sparkle during her entrance exam, gets kidnapped by a group of Griffons. They take him to their hideout, and raise and train him to become a Ravager just like them. On a mission, he encounters a group of strange creatures, and forms an unlikely bond that will probably last for at least a week. But life has more plans for Spike the Drake, and soon he'll come to face to face with some familiar faces from the past, including Twilight Sparkle and the elements of harmony. She claims to know Spike, but Spike refuses to believe it, since his only family was the Ravagers. Now, with his new team, he must stop an evil overlord from taking over Equestria, get along with his annoying teammates, while also learning about his past and origins.

For any of those who are interested, I also made my own list of Guardians Of The Galaxy for MLP. Have a look:

Spike as Star-Lord/Peter Quill
Ember as Gamora
Iron Will as Drax The Destroyer
A Diamond Dog as Rocket Raccoon
Lightning Dust as Nebula

(I don't know who or what to pick for/as Groot. Probably a creature related to the Tree Of Harmony?)

What do you guys think? I know it's a bit short, but I just thought I'd put it here anyway.

Maybe a intelligent timberwolf that was created by the tree of harmony that the diamond dog found and became friends with.

I say go for it! It's an interesting idea and I want to see how it turns out. As for who could be Groot, I'd say a timberwolf that Spike tamed who has the same abilities Groot have (maybe?).

I agree and the Timberwolf's back story could be that the diamond dog found the timber wolf injured and healed him up so now they are partners

My only problem is Ember. Substitute her for maybe a female Diamond dog or something we don't need Spike being shipped with ponies and Dragons right now we need a bit of variety. Maybe a female Changeling or maybe a female Griffin you know give Spike a little bit more variety.

how about this make Iron Will to a Male Yak and then Ember can be a female Minitour

I picked Ember because I thought she'd fit better. If you disagree, then it's fine. I won't force anything.

This sounds like a start of a really awesome story! And like that ember will be gamora! To me it kinda fits lol and also cause i ship spike and ember more, I feel we need more of spike x ember stories lol but that's not the point, if you do make this story then can't wait to read it!

This seems really cool I just have one question. Will it be like the actual Guardians of the galaxy where only one Ravager cares somewhat for him? Just asking.

How about if grandpa gruff met spikes real parents and asked him to look for his egg and take care of him. Still works like in the movie more or less.

Not bad though I think Smolder should be Gamora.

Angel Bunny with an electronic voicebox as Rocket Raccoon. :yay:

I would read it

smolder should be nebula it a better fit
with torch as thanos
and garble as ronan

I can see that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17