S.S. Fluttermac 554 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Well...let's now say that Fluttershy and Mac have been dating for a long while.

They love each other deeply and they trust each other.

But then someone (:raritywink::rainbowdetermined2:) ask them on when they are going to have
SEX

That's right. Sex

How would these two handle such a topic?
How would their first time go?
How would they cope with it?
How long would they have to date before they take this next step?

What do you think?
:yay:+:eeyup:=:heart:

1811914 I imagine it would be very awkward for the both of them

You gonna write a clop? You looking for advice? I'm a good story adviser.

This is not for a clop story.:ajbemused:
This is something I did because it has been a while since there was a new thread here.

Knowing Fluttershy, it would take a really long time for them to get to the point where they have sex. They would go into it slowly. They would slowly get into it until...

Big Mac tears her up with his member. Then they would agree to never do it again, unless Fluttershy finds a way to loosen up.

I read an exact story where Rarity and Rainbow actually asked Fluttershy about her and Bigmac having sex.

:derpyderp2:

I've always thought that those two would wait a while for that. Probably until marriage. Mac seems to come from a family that has more traditional values. And I don't think he would push Fluttershy or anything like that because Granny probably hammered certain things into his head about how to treat a mare. Fluttershy would probably want to wait until she found THE special someone.
Heck, it might not even happen until they are ready to have kids (or Fluttershy just goes crazy during heat season and jumps his bones)

*awkward silence*

I'd think it would take a long time for either of them to open up about that kind of thing. They would definitely need a nudge from somepony (:rainbowderp:) if they'd 'do it' before getting hitched. But like everything I imagine them doing, it would probably very tender, soft and in someway adorable. :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10