M/M Shipping 2,812 members · 1,293 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Does anyone have an idea for a SoarBurn Story? I'd like to give it a try.

they meet
they kiss
they screw
THE END!

2602989 I like to imagine that Sorin is the outspoken one, and Braeburn is the closet case. Soarin falls for him, Braeburn is like: "dude wtf?" father forced the rules... ect. Then Braeburn falls for Soarin in the end. Every pony wins! And they live happily ever after...

Also, why has Matthew Broderick not released a cover album?

*consults his idea file*

Soarin loves apple pie. Braeburn makes apple pie. Clearly, Soarin loves Braeburn.

Also have another where:

Braeburn is a trick shooter. One of the very best in fact. His speed and accuracy with a gun impresses the crowd, especially when there's an element of danger. His usual trick is shooting a single apple, his cutie mark, off the top of someone's head.

When he's forced to go to a competition to represent Appleloosa, he's none too happy and more than a little insecure. There, he meets Soarin, one of the wonderbolts who will also be participating in the competition.

In the days before the event, they strike up a friendship but their friendship quickly turns into something more.

Comment posted by Tall Tales deleted Jan 15th, 2014

Soarin should be the closeted one for once. Braeburn should meet him looking all sad and strike up conversation. Soaring strongly suggests that he is thinking of suicide and Braeburn gets worried. Braeburn goes over to Soarins apartment later on and finds him passed out on pills. He gets him to a hospital, and Soaring lives, but a psychiatrist suggests that he doesn't get left alone so Braeburn lets him stay with him for a few days. Romance blossums and love ensues.

2606186 That's an excellent idea. Mind if I play with it? :pinkiehappy:

2603145 I was hoping for something a bit more complicated.

Not at all. You'd probably do a better job then me anyway.

2608187 What makes you say that?:applejackunsure:

Story is begun!:pinkiehappy:

Let's see hum.

Soarin is an outspoken, kind of rational pony that just so happens to be in the closet due to the arcane policies put in place by the wonderbolts eons ago. Braeburn is an admirer who'd really really like to fly. One day before the start of another show, Soarin is striken as he sees that stallion, he has to meet him! After flying he starts up a conversation and learns he lives in Applesoosa, a quaint little town down south.

He goes to visit and they start to become friends, Soarin can't enough of Braeburn's rambunctious humor, and pure honesty while Brae can't get enough out of all the style his friends portrays. As they share an apple pie one day, Brae does the unthinkable and kisses him.

Soarin is left too shocked out do to anything bur kiss back, but while homophobic southerns and outdated laws in the wonderbolts forbid them to be together, they still meet up in secret.

And if you're into it, yes they definitively pork.

And all was well until they are found out, can they live with the consequences and is their relationship over?

Detailed enough?

2606186 Somebody needs to write it!:pinkiegasp:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12