M/M Shipping 2,814 members · 1,295 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Thorax is legitimately the best male character on the show, in my humble opinion. But I'm up for some friendly debate. Honestly, I mean for this to be good fun and no ill will at all.

Also, I ship Thorax with his brother, Pharynx. Degenerate? You tell me. What's a better ship for Thorax?

Personally, I feel that Spike is best husbando. Of course, I've written well over 100K words worth of smut featuring him, so my opinion might be a bit biased. He's a dependable friend and ally, sticks to what he says he'll do no matter what, is willing to admit to his faults, and actually learns from them to be a better drake. Plus, how can you resist such an adorable, huggable little lug like him~?

Shining Armor, hands down. Strong, lean muscle, into nerdy stuff. What more could you want?

Nope, Thorax is defiantly best husbo

Sunburst is best hasubando. Nerdy, geeky and cute as heck.

There's plenty of husbandos to go around. No need to rank them. (Unless maybe you're talking by size, or...) Also there are no bad ships for Thorax. None.

Vik

I love Thorax and I love shipping him with Spike. However, my favorite husbando is Shining Armor, with Braeburn a very close second.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8