M/M Shipping 2,814 members · 1,295 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
NovaTheDragon
Group Admin

Time for some community involvement. :eeyup:

Let's say you can have the chance to spend an entire day with one of the ponys on the show ( mare or stallion). Who would it be and why?

spirit shin
Group Contributor

big macintosh i would want to know what he really thinks about and if he wanted to do work, i would do it with him, because manual labor is better then being bored :eeyup:

Braeburn! Sexiest stallion there is!:pinkiecrazy:
But yeah
It would be him or Soain'. I love Brae's enthusiasm, and I would want to know what it's like being raised in a town like that and working on a farm and blah blah blah. And Soarin' because I aim to be among the stars, so I would want to know what it's like being a celebrity and stoof.:raritystarry:

An Unimpressive
Group Contributor

Twilight Sparkle, because she's the only pony who would nerd out more than me about things.

DWhay
Group Contributor

Probably... Braeburn. Everypony is gay for Brae.

He is just the most enthusiastic, kind-hearted southern pony. Yumm! Sorry, I probably sound creepy. I vote for Braeburn every day of the week! :heart:

Y'all expected me to say Fluttershy, didn'cha?
Nnnnnope.
Big Mac, all the way! :eeyup:
Unless it's Mac from fanfics, not the show. That Mac is oft homophobic and probably not willing to put up with snuggles :fluttercry:
In which case, Rarity's mah gurrrrrl. :raritystarry:
Or.. hmmmm.
Yeah, Rarity or Big Macintosh. I can't say I would object to spending time with most MLP:FiM characters, though, exclusion being Trixie, Discord, and people of their ilk.

pinkie pie definitely.
i see her as such a role model, how could i give up a chance of meeting the master. it would be so fun and eyeopening.

though if i had to pick a stallion i would probably agree with you guys and say bigmac.

If I'm allowed to pic any CHARACTER instead of strictly a pony I think I'll pick Spike, he seems kinda chill to just hang out with a bit, talk about comics and drink some coke.

If we're talking strictly pony then Twilight, she's both cute and smart.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8