The Writers' Group 9,331 members · 56,850 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

Gestalt

The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

Well, it's certainly been a while now. Eleven weeks and nineteen hours, to be exact.
But... was it worth it?

You decide!

Before we jump to the story properly, I'd like to thank the following writers for taking part in my silly [strike]collab[/strike] [strike]game[/strike] [strike]story[/strike] collab! It wouldn't be possible without you all.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Let's all stand up and give one heck of an ovation to our beloved,

psp7master
Owlor
SaddlesoapOpera
Angelson1992
darkironpony
overdonefictions
Aethraspex
Hoopy McGee
Kavonde
Merc the Jerk
benxlabs
LimeAttack
Ferlathin
lolcatsmanseven
Candlelight

Now, I invite you all... to the main course.

Fuck me with Celestia's hooves! Did we really manage to do it?! :pinkiegasp:

481577 We sure as sugar did, boy.

We sure as sugar did...

I'm gonna read it so hard it won't be able to walk for a few weeks...

Was it only 15? ._.

Owlor
Group Admin

We'll never be able to replicate this in a million years.... :twilightoops: which might actually be for the best...

481611 Five people abandoned the collab. :ajsleepy:

:fluttershysad:

Anyways. Reading. A good read so far.

I have to admit: I haven't read it myself. Honest. I'm just now getting to know this story.

But it has been so much fun! :raritycry:

Owlor
Group Admin

OH its been a treat, having had a early chapter, its very amusing to see the ripple effect that my additions to the story had. It's too good to spoil. :twilightsmile:

Sad to see the main plotline disappear, however it survived many chapters of "Chinese whispers".

Right now I'm grinning like a madman, something like this:

How were you been able to resist? In your place, I would've been driven crazy by curiosity, feeling it slowly eat away my sides and stomach and spine and... whoops :pinkiecrazy:

YOU!

IRC! RIGHT NOW! <3

Hooooo boy.

What started as a supernatural horror/suspense tale went in quite an unusual direction! :pinkiecrazy:

This is a fascinating read, but I would still dearly love to see a collab like this where each writer gets to see the WHOLE story. Might be less surreal, but it would also jump tracks less. :derpytongue2:

(By the way, in case anyone is curious, this is the critter that inspired the monster in Chapter one.)

481887 If the idea of doing another collab crosses my mind once more, I most certainly will stick with that "I can actually know what is going on".

But for now, rest beckons me. :ajsleepy:

Oh my. Its finally up! :pinkiegasp:

481887 Also. Just thought I should bring this up.
Your avatar is so fucking cute.

(Not hitting on ye! :trixieshiftleft:)

I am so freaking happy!!!!

Can't wait for this to get published and see what in the world people think of how few rails are there.

482506 :duck:
Hee hee. Thanks! It was drawn by a friend of mine, ArtyEwok. Her cartoony, adorable style lends itself excellently to Ponies.

Owlor
Group Admin

I'm a little afraid that we've been saturated with wtiers group projects lately and it might be a little difficult to find authors for it. :twilightblush: But I was thinking of coming up with something like that.

How about our very own soap opera? :ajsmug: An ongoing story anyone can volunteer to write monthly. Like I pick one from a list of volunteers each month to add the next "Episode" and see how long it goes. :twilightsmile:

I do think it was pretty interesting as an eperiment, and we even got to gather some interesting observations out of it. And hey, it's not every day we find a way to illustrate Gestalt theory using ponies. :twilightsmile:

An intriguing thought. hmm... Wonder if I'd have the time to do it.

484842 484863 Oh! Yes! Yes! Definitely!
"The Writer's Group Soap Opera Collab!!!!"

DO IT BEFORE I STEAL YOUR IDEA AGAIN! :rainbowlaugh:

Also: Why the fuck wasn't I notified about this reply?! :trixieshiftleft:

Interesting. I never even heard of it until now, but I'll certainly read it at some point of time. Although your chapter titles are missing the Umlaute as of now (for example, "Funfte" instead of "Fünfte")

487209 Ich weiss... ich weiss.

But the Umlaute don't appear properly (chapter name would become F%342unfte instead of Fünfte)

I decided to abandon the old spelling of Fuenfte since I abhor it.

Zwoelfte... UGH! :pinkiesick:

Just going to throw it in here. Because I can.

WOHOOOOOOOO CONGRATS ON DA BURFDAI! <3<3<3<3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26