The Writers' Group 9,331 members · 56,840 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

What are your thoughts? Nice to see some development of Luna.

Huh. Always an odd thing, when something I helped make gets posted outside of its circle.

I hope you at least enjoyed the episode!

I still don't trust Luna!

I'm sorry, but there's just far too much evidence from the way Luna had been handling that trial, that indicated that she knew the truth the whole time and tried to help Turning and Fair by hiding it.

Everything from her taking the original prosecutor's place, leading Athena and keeping her on a leash in the first place, her reactions when things were going in the wrong direction (like when Athena was blaming Zecrora) are all too questionable. Not only that, but I seriously doubt that neither Fair nor Turning (especially Turning) didn't have a serious nightmare about what happened, the kind of nightmare that attracts Luna. The incident did happen at night which means it would be perfectly fresh in their minds.

With so much evidence against Luna, can we honestly say that she truly didn't know that Turning killed his father? I seriously doubt it. Luna's abilities in the dream realm is too OP and its hard to believe that someone with that kind of power, wouldn't use it to her advantage, just as Phoenix and his team each uses theirs.

Unless this is properly address, this message about moving forward and learning from your mistakes, just feels empty to me. Because it questions what exactly was Luna mistake. Cause there is far too many to be specific.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3