The Writers' Group 9,300 members · 56,491 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'm still not really counting the Italian releases, so the next episode airing tomorrow should be one called "Going to Seed", written by Dave Rapp. That name sounds familiar. Lemme see...

Oh. Newbie Dash, Flutter Brutter, Where the Apple Lies, and The Parent Map. Right. Fifth time's a charm, maybe?

I do know where I'd go if I was writing something called "Going to Seed", though.

So, how about the Cutie Mark Crusaders take Manehattan? Or, rather, lets all go out and have a visit out to Babs Seed? And obviously she's in some kind of trouble, or maybe the place she's living is all run down, whether her own or her parents, and the cmc have to fix it. And there's obviously a friendship problem in there someplace.

Or maybe we just call Gabby. She can do anything, and she's part of the CMC, too!

This'll be the thread for speculation before the episode and discussion afterwards, anyways. Have fun!

--Sweetie Belle

... I feel dumb that I haven't thought of Babs Seed possibly coming back in this episode.

Either way, the only thing I know so far is the synopsis and... I don't know what else to say. I'm not sure what kind of lesson the episode will be taking us toward, or if there's even going to be a lesson. At least that's one thing going for it: a synopsis that says just enough to raise interest without giving anything away.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, there's a good possibility that the writers didn't think of that either. I'm not sure if they even remember Babs exists. I'd like to see her one more time, though, and that'd be a good way to do it.

I also like to assume that the titles are some sort of pun or play on words, and going to (Babs) seed would be a good one.

I didn't even look at the synopsis until after I wrote mine. I like to have my guesses as blind as possible. It seems more entertaining and less spoily that way. :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

That was...strange.

An okay episode mostly, but with some odd tone shifts.

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

Only animators remember the forgotten ones like Babs Seed and Diamond Tiara.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5