Slender Mane 423 members · 124 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

Hi people of slender mane! The thread area looked empty so I felt like making one. This thread is where we can all share our thoughts about Slender man and other pointless crap. Have fun!
...:pinkiecrazy:

we need Noah and the Hybrids to get into Equestria.

yay another pointless thread :pinkiehappy:

While never having watched any of the Marble Hornets Videos, I guess I became interested in the whole Slender Man phenomenon because he's a modern day boogeyman.

I see a very tiny amount of a much older boogeyman in him known as Rawhead-and-bloody-bones. I suppose it's because Slender Man has no face, which is vaguely similar to the bloodied, skinless skull of Rawhead, and long arms. Rawhead is fond of hiding beneath basement stairs, and reaches up from beneath the steps to grab the ankles of any passerby.

457482 those are the other slender man blogs. they are amazing you should totally watch them.

MrDenim
Group Admin

457339 Made you an admin that way someone can manage the group when I cannot. Congrats! *Pulls string attached to Party Cannon Mk. 9001*:pinkiecrazy:

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

481237 Thank you sir! I will do my duty well. (Rainbow dash salute) Tell me what I should be doing and I'm ready to go!:twilightsmile:

MrDenim
Group Admin

481814 For starters you can organize the stories that are already on here into folders detailing any extra tags besides Sad, Tragedy, and Dark, as most if not all of them will have some of those tags. (i.e. Adventure folder, comedy folder, etc)

Other than that, well, just make sure that no spambots get inside, if any do just report them with a link to their profile and the comment to an admin or mod and they'll deal with them. This is a pretty small group so I don't expect to see much going on around here.

Good luck and don't go insane:pinkiecrazy:.

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

481938 Go insane? well to late for that... anyway, I'll go on and set up some stuff and thanks btw. I also run another group called The sound of ponies that you should check out.:twilightsmile:

Hey look, its another group about me:trollestia:
...carry on:ajsmug:

481814 Not sure if he ever told you, so here ya go!
Everymanhybrid: A channel of three on youtube, who started off doing a fitness show, and having a friend of theirs dress as Slender Man in the background to freak people out. However, soon they started to see another person dressed as him as well, someone who knew where they all lived, and someone they could never find. These videos aren't numbered, so go to their wiki to find out the order!

Tribe Twelve: What started as a person viewing old tapes of his slightly odd cousin, goes wrong when he starts being stalked by a tall man in a dark suit, and a mysterious person named, The Observer.

They're both amazing, and you REALLY need to watch them, along with Marble Hornets if you haven't already.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12