Pony Warfare 2,306 members · 1,533 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

It would appear that a new mod for Crusader Kings 3 is under construction, set over 1000 years before the events of the show and with a map that's designed to be as show-accurate as possible. Here's hoping this mod finds as much success as Hoi4's Equestria at War

Wow, that's awesome, mate!

Why is that Equestria and not, say, Westeros 0.1beta?

I mean, it looks like a perfectly valid continent design, much less goofy and nonsensical than the canon maps for Equestria, but it isn't visibly similar to the latter, except in the general form of continental layouts in general. For one thing, it's missing the alpine mass of mountain ranges w/ a forest at their southwestern feet that appear in every iteration of the Equestrian 'maps' of canon.

I think it's because the mod's taking more inspiration from the in-show Cutie Map than the official map

Ah. I see. Yeah, the Cutie Map depictions are... wildly dissimilar to the official maps. And often, with each other. We've had arguments about those. Especially during that one episode with the kirin.

Having looked at episode screenshot's, the Cutie map is surprisingly consistent with itself, minus the occasional addition like the Peaks of Peril, and you could argue the official map is roughly the same, but the southern-half of the continent being squished, making it more Equestira-centric

(Note: The second image was after the Cutie Map had enlarged itself)

Comment posted by Midnight-Blue766 deleted Jan 20th, 2021

Holy shit Kanashiipanda is leading his own CK3 mod project!? :pinkiegasp:

I'm curious as to how airborne cities like Cloudsdale will be implemented into the game.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10