I Hate Equestria Daily 642 members · 641 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Well that horrid site did it again. A friend of mine on FB posted a link to something on the site and all they did was bash the student six, go on and on about "what is their purpose" and just like always, they bitched about the show. And of course everyone that commented on it was equally as terrible about complaining about them.

It seems like that site breeds a culture of hate and intolerance towards the show. I personally think they are part of the reason that Starlight was so hated and is still hated by some. They go out bashing her and of course the mindless drones over there buy into it and now targeting the student six. I personally like them and Yona is by far my favorite. Yes they could use more development but when it comes to them being bashed, I am no fan of it.

It's an editorial. That's what they do: give opinions. Most of the site staff thinks the student characters are fine, and Starlight is one of Seth's favorites.

We have people with different opinions all over the site. I regularly sing Starlight's praises. Here is an editorial all about how she literally saved the show for me:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/01/editorial-why-i-love-me-some-starlight.html

I'm surprised this group even exists still. 90% of it was people misinterpreting things and hearing fake rumors.

It exists because like you said seth people have different opinions.

Im surprised your even here because the group is over 6 years old and groups on Fimfiction arent really too active and noticeable unless they are stuffed with members so it was surprising to see you join and comment here.

A lot of site staff are members, actually. And he only knew about this post because I found it amusing that someone thought Seth hated Starlight, so I showed it to him.

Oh I see, I did not know that. Well have a good day then.:derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6