I Hate Equestria Daily 642 members · 642 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
SwiperTheFox
Group Admin

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/05/pre-readers-q-questions-please.html

I had a message from DrahcirAloer asking me to bring this up. If one is interested in challenging them 'face to face' so to speak, I guess one can post there.

I'm not interested myself. I've basically washed my hands of the website, for a long while now.

Good thing too. When you have such strict guidelines for quality that are usually just the biased opinions of neck-bearded, over-the-top pony obsessed fiction writers like them, creativity tends to wither and die as motivation is brutally crushed. At least this place allows readers to test the waters with an idea and improve their quality should the story prove even remotely successful. If anything, the quality of the stories on EQD are a testament to how great FIMFiction is since most of the stories there are either posted here (with the links going on EQD) OR the stories have gone through the wringer here before they are actually posted directly to EQD (which utlimately results in more traffic to this site).

301433 Meet the Equestria Daily Pre-Readers

You sound deeply butthurt on a personal level. Were the prereaders unable to see your genius?

Welcome to cartoon pony internet land. If rejection crushes your motivation, you must not have had much to begin with.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4