Three Of Me Vs School Society fan club 95 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36
superfunnelc
Group Contributor

I am takeing subs for my story stopping the nightbmare cult, possations are as follows cultits a thougth f and heros that help me xonfornt the leadr already got a person for that rhthougth

KillJoy
Group Admin

191397 ....... what are you saying? :rainbowhuh:

english please

superfunnelc
Group Contributor

191408 saying that i need OCs to fill the ranks of the cultits and heros in my story. P.S you may not survive the final assalut

191419 sure use mine (he is the one i am use as the pic for my story) i call him Nightwing

my OC is always open to the public:twilightsmile:

Vinetion
Group Admin

Open for use compadre

Light_B
Group Contributor

All my oc's are open for use. 191397

Chain Link
Group Contributor

ill go if i can wield a war hammer and be a hero im never evil

superfunnelc
Group Contributor

191532 thx might use old you or charger as thecult leader

Count me in bro, just don't let me die at the,"Final Assault"
Oh and add my Lightning Powers to my OC if you do chose me, Like my Lightning Frag Grenade, a new move i'm working on in my fic....so yeah....cool

Vinetion
Group Admin

191553 so basically you are infamous gone pony style?

You can use me

superfunnelc
Group Contributor

191553 dont worry bout that cause your fate isdeternijed at the final battle, baxk on earthm, at mmyfuneral

191774: So I'm choosen then? Cool......... WELL then if I am going to be in it might as well start tracking it, and if not.........still gonna track it then, cause I ain't bogus like that!:rainbowdetermined2:

191548U can use mine his name is NightBeat

Ice
Group Contributor

Use mine

Crackshot
Group Contributor

any and all of my OC's are open for use. Here's a quick list of them so you don't need to read all of my stories to find them: Crackshot(obviously), Nicholas "Nick" Pick(he's a dark grey pegasus, master thief with a lockpick cutie mark, uses dual daggers), and Moonlit blade(also a pegasus, though more inclined to the law and uses a sword and wears some heavy ass armor)

KillJoy
Group Admin

191397 you may use KillJoy

superfunnelc
Group Contributor

THE LIST OF OCs THAT MADE IN INTO MY STORY IS ON MY BLOG the list is subject to change. P.S by allowing your OC to be used you have waived your right to have a say in the shipping of that character in the Sequel if there is one ;):coolphoto:

193882: A sequel? Well who is still open for shipping?

superfunnelc
Group Contributor

194407 i never said that yoi survived

194680: Come on......make my OC survive, if he could change in Graze's Story, he could TOTALLY change here too....

Yeah sure Use mine If you want :pinkiesmile:

196735 i think youre too late

197618 Oh well I cant help it i live in england so im never on at the same time as these are posted :applejackunsure::facehoof:

lol, good luck shipping me, with anyone, ever:coolphoto::coolphoto::coolphoto::coolphoto::coolphoto:

200799 how about cheer

superfunnelc
Group Contributor

200799 OH trust me i already shippedd you wit someone just your type mwahahahahahahahajajahahahaajah

Crackshot
Group Contributor

201639............ Oh holy Celestia, an immortal female teacher who throws large books at everypony................ RUN!*runs away*

Crackshot
Group Contributor

Hey everypony, i hate to be that guy who self promotes and all that, but i was wondering if any of you guys(more specificley first semester OC's) at all wanted a quick cameo in one of my fanfics. It'd just be a quick thing, a few years after all the OC's graduate. The story is already going and all, but it would be great if i could give you guys a quick shoutout by using your OC's in a chapter or two.

Ice
Group Contributor

........................hi

Vinetion
Group Admin

BUMP!

My OC is open for use
just PM me if you want to use him
I'm probably really late though

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36