And don't say family

Probably either gaming or fanfics..
So I'm just going to say: internet
Just how am I going to know how to do anything without Google? :rainbowlaugh:

Crackshot
Group Contributor

Electricity in general

284265: That ain't a problem for ME!
LIGHTNING FTW! Electricity is lightning with a flow.

But I'd have to say....Internet.

I guess electronics

Everyone's saying internet and I agree, but I'd say something a bit more obvious: THUMBS AND FINGERS!

284268: Don't need them.
Wings can be used the same way.:trollestia:

Good point (FUCK I CAN'T STOP SAYING THAT TODAY!!!)

KillJoy
Group Admin

Meat.....

i would miss halo.....lyra says"i liked halo tooo"
you like halo too lyra thought you were a pony wait a sec uhduurrrrr?

Not a thing, I have gone for long enough periods of time without video games, tv, or internet that I can go without, and I'm a vegetarian, so meat isn't a problem.

I would have to say violent sports

284309 theres hoofball

284320 its not violent enough unless there is a very real chance you can die every game and i thought we were talking about show equestria not the version killjoy made

284325 oh, idk then

284327 ya we got no idea but even in killjoys world there no sport whos sole purpose is to physically dominate your opponent those are my kind of sports

Vinetion
Group Admin

either meat or guns.

bacon, the internet, and um, nothing ells. honestly, the world kinda sucks and id be going out with best pony living out EVERY SINGLE ONE of those 2nd person SFG fics.

284340: thats EVERBRONIES DREAM!!!
Noticed that with SO many bronies....there won't be enough mares to ship with........SO we need to get there first and you know. <_< >_>

Ice
Group Contributor

.....Huskeys

284371 two things
A I'm not interested in a relationship, so you can add one more mare to the list
2 WHY DO YOU KEEP CHANGING YOUR AVATAR

284522:2 things as well
1.You'll change after a while in Equestria,
2.You Mad?

I'd miss the internet, but i'd still get electicity because I have LIGHTNING! Me and dark are a source of electricity

284603: And thats why your my compatible Oc and thats why were both awesome.

Why would everyone miss the internet? I mean I understand the gaming and stuf it's a good way to pass time... Ah buck it...

I would miss...

Wait random thought... It may not be canon yet but acording to all of here... They have gaming consoles and electricity... actually TV is canon... go watch the Sister Hooves Social episode and you should see it... So that means video games are canon too... All of your points are invalid!!!!!

Kill's is the only valid thing someone can miss since all ponies are vegitarians...

If I blew your mind let me know...

I would miss nothing... I hate my life and have actually contamplated suicide... attempted twice...

Love,
-Dashie

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28