All-OC Stories 2,265 members · 2,919 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
C

Hey everypony I'm C from Romania iadaiada I introduced myself in the first thread and if you read it you know what's this all about. I'm writing a big fanfict called"Journeys of C" and i want to know if you want your OC's to appear in it. I'll give you a short description, it's about a changeling who travels across Equestria to find something he feels he's being called to, but by traveling he encounters many villages, ponies and creatures and ends up in saving those ponies from the creatures. That's all I say, so if you interested in your OC to appear, just tell me. See y'all!

495403 Sounds promising. I got an OC I would like you to use! :twilightblush:

If your plan is for the OC to keep moving and not stop for like weeks or days in villages, you can use the Royal Equestrian Courier Service as a model. It makes conversations with the "courier" much easier to deal with.
"Where are you going?"
"I can't tell you."
"What are you delivering?"
"I can't tell you."

I have an OC. I haven't used her in any stories, but she rules. Here's a description. She's a filly.

Name: Crimson Tide
Type: Unicorn
Color: Dark Crimson
Mane: A Lighter Crimson
Mane And Tail Style: Rainbow Dash Like
Cutie Mark: A Red Splatter
Bio: Crimson Tide has been an outsider since she was young. She was always intersted in the different ponies, such as Derpy. Most ponies call her a freak, but she has a lot of secrets. Dark secrets.

Please use her!:pinkiesad2:

Depending on what type of fic you can use my Reaper OC Pony. Idc.:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5