Crossovers 7,365 members · 10,948 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

I don’t know exactly when and how I felt like asking myself what would MLP characters be like as D&D characters; all I know is that I just need to make a post about this.
Now, bear in mind that I’ve only started taking an interest in D&D recently and I have yet to play a game (and it will probably be a long time before I actually join a campaign.) So, there might be moments where my inexperience might show in some places. I’ll be dividing them into different parties for the sake of organization.

First Party - The Mane Six

Twilight Sparkle: Wizard/Sorceress

Being both naturally gifted and an avid scholar of all aspects of magic, this multi class build just made sense for her. I’m not sure what sub classes she would be for either of them, so maybe I’d just stick with the base sorcerer and wizard builds. Though I would appreciate it if you guys had ideas for specific subclasses that could suit her best, for the sake of flavor.
I had this idea that she struggled with her sorcery magic her whole life and lacks proper control of it, hence why she relies more on her wizardry spells. With this, she could be portrayed similarly to her show counterpart as she gains better control of her sorcery: she goes from a socially-awkward shut in to a fully-realized, confident spell caster with the charisma needed to not only utilize her sorcery to the fullest, but become her party’s leader.

Edit: Recently just found out about the unofficial Phoenix Sorcery subclass from Unearthed Arcana, which instantly reminded me of Twilight’s fiery form. So, now I think I’ve figured out the perfect subclasses for her. Order of Scribes Wizard/Lunar Sorcerer.

Pinkie Pie: Bard (College of Glamor)

This was one of the most obvious pairings in this whole post. Pinkie absolutely fits the bard, and I might as well give her the bardiest subclass possible. For simplicity’s sake, I’d make her main instrument the classic lute or guitar. But I can imagine her carrying a whole bunch of different instruments with her, from drums to accordions, “just in case”. It’d funny if she tried combining all of her instruments into a one-mare band act because she thinks will boost her bardic abilities.

Edit: Recently discovered a homebrew called College of Comedy; that one would also be a thematically excellent match for her.

Fluttershy: Druid (Circle of the Shepherd)

At first I was thinking of making Fluttershy a Beastmaster/Swarmkeeper Ranger, but I quickly realized that Druid just made more sense. Thankfully, we have the Shepherd subclass that matches Fluttershy’s actual abilities in the show perfectly.

Rarity: Rogue (Arcane Trickster)/Artificer (Armorer - Infiltrator)

You’re probably wondering why I chose this combo for Rarity of all ponies. I initially had the idea of her just being a rogue, but for some reason I hastily dismissed the idea at the time. After brainstorming for ways to translate Rarity’s talents into D&D’s gameplay and combat, I suddenly remembered the Armorer subclass; this class’ focus on making armor is almost directly analogous to Rarity’s career path as seamstress in the show making fabulous dresses.
Learning about the Infiltrator variant brought my attention not only made me warm up again to the idea of her as a rogue, it also inspired a neat idea for a backstory. I won’t share too much of it here since in case I want to use that for a character in a campaign. All I can tell you is that part of the reason she became a thief and the main motivation for joining this party is to get her hooves on the material needed for her armors and to retire and to get enough loot to hopefully fund her own armory business. Needless to say, her armor designs would definitely be just as intricate and eye catching as you’d expect from her.

Applejack: Paladin (Oath of Devotion)

This party really needed some melee characters and I figured Applejack would be the right fit. Her personality may not be exactly like the classic lawful good paladin, but it’s close enough that it wouldn’t be too much of a stretch; she falls somewhere between lawful and neutral good in that while she values her oath, her actions still stem from her own internal moral compass and not just because it’s what society expects of her. She’s devoted to her home, her family, her community and of course the values of honesty and doing right by everyone.

Rainbow Dash: Monk (Way of Four Elements)

I obviously wanted to pick a class that utilizes her high speed and agility, a dexterity based class essentially. A lot of people would probably say Rainbow fits the archetype of the troublesome Rogue, but that’s a little too cliche and the rogue position is already taken obviously; plus, I have this idea in my head that Rainbow isn’t one for subtlety there’s also ranger but then she’d be too similar to another character I have planned later. So, I decided to make her a monk.
I realize this may seem questionable for a few reasons. One being that it’s hard to imagine her ever embracing a monastic lifestyle, the other being that Rainbow Dash doesn’t fit the idea of zen monk whose major defining trait is wisdom. But from what I’ve heard, a lot of monk players are way too “punch happy”, or quick to the trigger when it comes to their martial arts. So she can be sort of like that. In fact, the question of how someone like her chose the life of a monk is something that would be be interesting to explore. I think she was either kicked out or left her temple due to a persistent personal flaw that she would need to work on during the campaign, probably her short temper and insecurity.
Lastly, I chose the four elements subclass because it loosely connects former job on the Ponyville weather team; she’ll definitely choose to specialize in air with some fire for flare and some water for utility. Though, given how much I hear how disappointing the four elements subclass is, it would probably have to be a better homebrew version.

Spike: Barbarian (Path of the Beast)

Another melee character this party was in need of. I would definitely have Spike start off as Twilight’s familiar, but as he grows bigger and matures over time he becomes a fully fledged member of the team. I briefly considered choosing Path of the Ancestral Guardian, but Path of the Beast was too perfect for Spike. Yeah he’s still sweet heart but this path gives him the chance to use his claws, teeth and tail in battle.

Anyway, that’s the first party out of the way. With how long this post is, the others are just going have to get their own threads as well.
Let me know your thoughts on what you think Mane Six would be like if they a D&D adventurer party.

7700210 If this picture is anything to go by (and yes, this is official; I have the dice set this comes from)...

• Pinkie: barbarian.
  • Rarity: sorcerer.
  • Twilight: wizard.
  • Fluttershy: druid.
  • Applejack: ranger.
  • Rainbow Dash: rogue.

I'll only post ones I disagree with your assessment about, and why.

Pinkie: Wild Magic Sorcerer. Why? The better question is why does everyone think she's a bard? Any class can do that. What else does she do that's bard-like? No, instead, I peg her as the most random of classes.

Fluttershy: Beastmaster Ranger. I think you had it right the first time. Again, other than working with animals, which Rangers also do, what does she do that's druid-like? Rangers, though, have more non-magical utility, like being able to treat wounds with natural remedies, like how Fluttershy knows medicine. Also, her abilities are not reliant on magic and she has an animal companion in Satan Angel Bunny that will rip you to shreds.

Rarity: College of Eloquence Bard. People always seem to think that Bard must mean music. This isn't always true. Bards are performers, artists, actors, and are known for being overly dramatic attention whores. Some, like Eloquence Bards are best known for their silver tongues that makes them right at home among the nobility despite being common borne.

Applejack: Circle of the Land Druid. Druids are keepers of nature and lovers of forests. Some druids are of the belief that civilization is part of nature, like how birds build nests or termites build their great mounds. One such druid would certainly see an orchard as the ultimate unity of nature and civilization.

Spike: Rogue (level 1). First, Spike is a skill monkey. He can do a lot of things quite well. Second, he can be quite sneaky and underhanded when he wants to be. However, he does tend to fail a lot, hence the 'level 1'.

I’m surprised you didn’t have any disagreements regarding my choice for Rainbow as a monk; I thought that would be most or at least second-most eyebrow raising choice.

I do want to start off by saying that I think you made excellent points regarding Rarity and Spike. Though I’m still too attached to my rogue/artificer version of Rarity to change my mind. Some of those traits you listed about Spike also make me want to keep him as a Barbarian; while his draconian traits (especially when grown up) make him well equipped to wreck shit and shrug off damage like all Barbarians, he also possesses greater intelligence and a wider array of skills than most Barbarians do. This allows to subvert the trope of Barbarians being dumb brutes who are only good in combat and nowhere else.

Now, I really, really have to disagree with your assessments of Fluttershy and Applejack. Applejack only cares about nature when it affects her farm; her family business absolutely comes before plight of the nature and if nature starts hurting her family business, she’ll fight back against it without a second thought (as evidence I cite the “Bats!” episode where Applejack’s behavior is very unfitting for a druid). Fluttershy by comparison is far more invested in nature than Applejack ever was; let’s not forget that she even once said she’d like to be a tree, that’s how much she likes nature. If you read the description of Shepherd Druids, you’ll see that they are very active in the affairs between different species of animals, they’re particularly known to stand up to monsters and hunters who target the smaller and weaker animals who can’t defend themselves (sound familiar?) Lastly, what’s a Beastmaster who can get from one to a handful of pets at most compared to a Shepherd Druid who can summon a small army of beasts to fight alongside them? I can make a few other points, but I’d rather just conclude this part by saying that I simply think that between the two, Fluttershy is the one who’s personality more suited to spellcaster whereas Applejack’s personality is better suited to a martial class with close quarters combat.

Lastly, why do people think of Pinkie as a bard? If there was anyone who would relish the opportunity to cast spells through rhyme and song for the purpose of lifting their teams’ spirits and boosting their abilities, it would be the mare who famously inspired her friends to giggle at the ghosties to make them go away in the span of a single sequence. (Jesus that was a long sentence.) Pinkie’s near boundless optimism, zany personality, and unfettered creativity and imagination would make her an excellent bard and one that would be fun for us to watch as an audience. And in case you think that her as music-based support bard is too cliche, Pinkie could and probably would be able to figure out how to utilize stuff like performative dancing or stand up comedy in a combat situation.

PInkie would be a Bard, possibly Sweetie Belle, too.
Rainbow Dash I could imagine as a ranger (dual wielding some kind of blades)
Applejack would make a good Barbarian. Multiclassed with Druid?
Twilight is a Sorcerer, of course.
Rarity... Is harder to pin down. An illusionist, maybe?
Fluttershy is a Druid, naturally.
Celestia, considering her Domain, would be an Evoker.
Oddly enough, Luna strikes me as a Conjurer.
Shining Armor is 100% an Abjurer.
Cadence is somewhere between an Evoker and a Cleric, I think.
Scootaloo I think would make a good rogue or fighter... But would want to follow in RD's hoof steps.
Apple Bloom... Also a Druid, maybe?

This allows to subvert the trope of Barbarians being dumb brutes who are only good in combat and nowhere else.

These lists aren't really meant to subvert the troupes, but embrace them. I would say that maybe Spike crossclassed into barbarian as he got older, but seeing as he becomes a diplomat, he probably would go into bard, instead. It's more accurate to say, as a kid, he was a rogue that fantasized about being a barbarian.

Druids are all about nature, yes, and Applejack doesn't like nature getting into her orchard. However, think of it like this, would you say druids like when species are introduced to an environment they don't belong? No, because invasive species are destructive to nature. Those bats and other 'varmints' are invasive species to her little biome. Of course she'd want them gone. She's not good with animals because she's a druid that speced completely into plant based abilities. The main reason, though, why I say she's a druid is because her orchard is her life. It's the most important thing to her after her family. Hell, who other than a druid would read a tree a bedtime story?

As for Fluttershy, pretty much everything you said can be attributed to rangers, as well. Rangers can befriend multiple animals, even if they only have one actual companion. Fluttershy's other animal friends aren't really companions. With the exception of Mr Bear none of them can be confirmed as showing up more than once in the show. She might have a two level dip into Shepard, but I still think she shows far more ranger qualities.

Also, a ranger would want to be a tree. A druid would just turn into one.

The biggest reason I disagree with Rarity being an artificer is simply because an artificer would make an outfit that's functional first. If they put anything into form at all, it would be secondary. Rarity, clearly, puts form above all else and rarely even considered function. The rogue bit I can see, but nothing that can't be covered by a bard. Bards and rogues are very similar. The main difference is that rogues don't want to be seen while bards want to be the center of attention. That's one of the biggest reason I see Rarity as a bard instead of a rogue

For Pinkie, like I said, her singing and dancing can be any class. Hell, I once had a monk that would sing opera while fighting (Yeah, it was one of 'those' campaigns). However, her strange, random abilities can't easily be explained by being a bard. However, a wild magic sorcerer would explain it all. That's how she does what she does. She's a wild magic sorcerer that sings her verbal components. 'Giggle at the Ghosties' is just how she casts dispel magic. And then her wild magic teleports her inside one of the tree's 'mouths'.

As for Rainbow Dash being a monk, I agree. That's exactly the point I've made in the past talking to other people about this topic. Four elements monk fits her perfectly. She focuses on training her body to be the absolute best and has power over the elements. Plus, she kicked a dragon in the face. If that isn't a monk, what is?

Twilight would be mage, rarity would be a mage, applejack would be a goblin, pinkie would be a minstral, rd would be a mage, fluttershy would be a priest.

I still find these points about Fluttershy and Applejack to be a big stretch, especially the latter. Her motivation in “Bats!” had nothing to do with being against invasive species on principle, it was just cause it damaged her crops, they’re her lifeline; that’s also the reason why she treats her trees so well. Again what you described there isn’t being into nature, the extent to which she is starts and ends with her family business. A farmer, a Druid does not necessarily make. I also still can’t imagine Applejack taking a class that’s full caster. Lastly, if all those traits you mentioned for Applejack is enough to call her a Circle of Land Druid, surely me citing Fluttershy’s whole character and personality is more than enough to consider her a Shepherd Druid.

The rest of my counterarguments can be summed up by saying that I’m not trying to say that these are the classes these character actually are in the show. These are more like concepts that feel fun and, if not entirely accurate, feel plausible under the right circumstances. It’s better to think of them as alternate universe versions of these characters. For example, my version of Rarity still has an eye for beauty and “form”, but instead of wanting to make fancy dresses, she wants to make shiny, decorative armor for nobles and high-ranking generals; this version of Rarity enjoys the challenge of trying to strike a balance with practicality without neglecting style.
My version of Spike is also similar in this way. As Twilight’s familiar, he was very much like the Rogue-lite you described, joining my Rogue Rarity on scouting and break-in missions. But after years of growth spurts and character development, he became even more than that. While I would concede that your version of Spike is more accurate to the role he plays in the show, mine is like a version of him that we weren’t able to get in the show, but it would be cool if we did. A high-damage dealing front-liner who utilizes his draconic powers to their fullest. All while still having the lovable boyish charm that we like so much about him.

Lastly, my version of Pinkie is still a party-planner and entertainer (hence why I chose college of glamour) and she still has those uncanny abilities that we know her for. But I don’t want to make her a wild magic sorcerer just to explain those said abilities; I think part of their appeal is that they can’t be explained. I also still feel that wild magic sorcerer doesn’t utilize her creativity nearly as effectively as a bard does. Last I checked, the defining characteristic of wild magic is that it’s completely unpredictable and the caster has little to no control over its outcomes. If Pinkie has no control of her magic, she can’t really utilize her creativity in her casting in a way that actually influences the outcome of fights. I also don’t see the point of making her a sorcerer who just so happens to invoke her magic with song when making her a bard is much more simple and straightforward.

That’s about the extent of the argument, so I’ll cut it here. Just so we’re clear, I’m not saying that there’s no merit to these concepts you’re pitching; they’re actually pretty interesting. But I want to make sure this party I’ve made strikes a good balance between long-distance casters and up close melee fighters, with a couple support characters and non-combat focused characters for good measure. I’m very satisfied with how close my concept comes to striking that balance. While you’re version is extremely light on melee fighters, it also has the benefit of being a party that’s better equipped to deal with the types of situations that the Mane Six actually dealt with in the show. I can see a party that consists of these classes regularly solving problems with more creative means in a manner more in line with the spirit of MLP, their solutions usually involving conflict resolution rather than violence. So for that, I must give praise. Because it’s pretty well thought out and reasoned, I must admit.

I’m almost exclusively focusing on 5e D&D, so I have no idea if mage, priest and minstral were classes that actually existed in previous editions; to be honest, I can’t even figure what a minstral even is. If I have to list any gripes, it’s that you’re party could use some diversification, too many mages.
Also, when has goblin ever been a character class and why would Applejack be one?

So the question isn't so much 'what class are they?' but 'what class would you like to see them as?'. That completely changes things.

Canon Applejack doesn't really fit any of the classes very well. She doesn't follow any religion or even really hold any beliefs that could be considered religious. Even you said she doesn't really fit the paladin, but you needed a melee fighter. I know Druid is a bit of a stretch, but it's less of a stretch than any of the other classes. That said, if we're talking what we'd LIKE them to be, then, yes, I would rather her be a paladin than a druid. Though it would have to be an Oath of Apples Paladin. I won't accept anything else. She would also make an interesting ranger.

As for Rarity, my opinion wouldn't change. I love the idea of Rarity as a spy master, gathering information from the nobility as part of Celestia's secret police.

Pinkie, I would see as College of Creation Bard with a three level dip in Wild Magic Sorcerer. I feel Creation Bard fits her better than Glamour because not only can they create things out of thin air, but it still puts a lot of emphasis on performance. The Wild Magic dip should be self explanatory; Pinkie gonna Pinkie.

Fluttershy, like AJ, I can agree with when talking about what class I would like them to be. She would be the most adorable druid ever. I say she's more like the Ranger in canon mostly because the druid and ranger share a lot of the same troupes. The biggest difference is that druids are more magical while rangers are more personal talent, and Fluttershy is more personal talent.

And, of course, I still agree with your takes on Twilight and Rainbow. They're both spot on. Though, I would also accept Bladelock Rainbow.

Pleb, dont question my geniusness! PLEB! HIW DARE YOUUU!!!

I kept forgetting to reply to your answer but I guess better late than never.
I’m glad we’re both in agreement in regards to Fluttershy and Pinkie, though I am curious what subclasses you think they’d be. By the way, you’re version of Rainbow Dash is a lot like my Ranger version of Gallus from my third post, though he uses the bow and arrow instead.

Applejack is one I can’t imagine as a Barbarian. She’s the most level-headed pony in the group and the one with the least screws loose. So, I don’t see her as the type to be a rage-fueled berserker. Fighter would be a better choice than Barbarian, but I’d personally recommend Paladin the most because Applejack comes across as the most stubborn when it comes to following her moral beliefs; very characteristic of a Paladin.

Though I totally agree that Twilight’s natural magic talents would make her a Sorcerer, but you don’t think she’d also be a Wizard? If anything, I’d see Wizard as her main class. By the way, what type of sorcerer would you make her? For the sake of flavor, I’ve chosen to make her a Phoenix Sorcerer based on that one fiery transformation she did in Feeling Pinkie Keen (and her Wizard subclass would be Order of Scribes). If you’re still going to keep her as only a single-class sorcerer though, then Clockwork Soul would probably be best fit. It has the most Wizard-y flavoring.

I can agree with your choices for Celestia and Luna’s Wizard subclasses, but I also think they’d be Divine Soul and Lunar Magic Sorcerers respectively; the latter is even more fitting for your version of Luna especially since one of its variants focuses on conjugation magic. I also flip flop on whether she was also a warlock during her time as Nightmare Moon.

Shining Armor would definitely be a master of Abjuration magic, so we’re in agreement there. Though I’m surprised you didn’t bring up how he’d also make perfect sense as a Paladin; I particularly think Oath of the Crown is the best fit for him. It’s while I was typing this out that I realized he’d also probably have studied and mastered War Magic during his time training to be Captain of the guard.

Kind of reminds me of a bit from Legend of Vox Machina (the ""anime"").

The twins Vex And Vax
She shoots, he hides in the thitch
They're stealthy and quite deadly - But i forget which one is which.
He's Vax.
She's Vex.

Also, RD is a blackbelt in Karate, after all (you might/might not remember). Melee would come naturally.

Yeah, that’s part of the reason why I made RD a monk.

Tbh, I think that she might fit that, considering her combat style... But with abilities, temperament and background, I don't think Monk fits.

You have a point, though that can be part of her character arc. Realizing what it takes to be a better monk for the sake of her friends.

Still; by Celestia; what an edgelady!:ajbemused:

1: Fine. Have AJ as a Fighter with a specialty in Heavy Weapons. or something like that.:ajbemused:
1.5: You might/might not have seen The Green Scorpions's Top 10 Berserkers, but if you have, you might remember him mentioning that barbarian types often ()though lacking points in INT) have a surprisingly high Wisddom stat.
1.75: Or maybe a Fighter/Druid, considering her Nature affinity.
Side note: I can also imagine her being much like Sanji from One Piece, with a monk-ish twist to it. Considering her proficiency in the Unarmed Combat category - specifically with her legs.

A cook must never fight with their hands or their knives; those are sacred.

Eh? Eh? :pinkiehappy:

2: True enough; Celestia may wield Light/Solar magic, but wholly Lawful Good she is clearly not. She does have her prankster-ish side.

Hi. Saw your newest thread. I’ll be making a comment on that soon, so be ready. I don’t know if you plan on sharing your thoughts on my subsequent threads on this topic, but I’d be interested to hear them anytime.

Many of the choices I make here might be more understandable if you keep in mind that this isn’t strictly accurate to what they are in the show. It’s more about what are interesting, yet suitable classes. It’s best to think of them as alternative universe versions of these characters where the fun is seeing the both the similarities and differences to the characters as we know them.

As a first example, I’d probably concede that Clockwork Soul better matches Twilight’s style of magic seen throughout the series. But as a multiclass with Wizard, Clockwork Soul doesn’t add much in terms of flavor like Phoenix Sorcery. I like the idea of her sorcery magic being distinct from her wizardry spells in that it’s more dangerous; as if she’s tapping into an ancient, untamable source of arcane power that can consume her if she doesn’t figure out how to keep it in check. The way the Phoenix Sorcerer is described gives off the same vibes as that flashback to her magic entry test where she went into an uncontrollable god mode that fucked shit sideways so much that Celestia needed to intervene. But with Clockwork Soul, there doesn’t seem to be a reason for there to be a multiclass with Wizard.

With Fluttershy, yes you can make argue that her not having any spells in the show would make her more like a Beastmaster. But keep in mind that this Beastmaster is still reliant on weapons like any other Ranger. And I think that if she were given the choice between using weapons and using spells, I think she would choose the latter. It spellcasting simply fits her passive personality better in my eyes; Shepherd’s summoner style of spellcasting is even better since she mostly relies on other creatures and spirits to do the fighting for her rather than her directly committing violence. Plus, Shepherd druids are described as being protectors of small, defenseless creatures against monstrous beasts, isn’t that just like her.

For Applejack, once again she isn’t a sword wielder or magic user in the show, but wouldn’t it be cool if she was both of those? Doesn’t it also make for a more balanced party if it has at least one high-damage dealing, melee fighter? Even if Paladin doesn’t match her skill set in the show as some other options that have been suggested, the fact that her personality fits that of a Paladin is enough to make it a more interesting class choice for her. She wears her thoughts and opinions on her sleeve, she’s the most stubborn in regards to refusing to compromise on her beliefs, and she’s willing to prove her convictions to herself and others. Those are the qualities that define a Paladin more than anything else.

Two more things. One, I agree Satire Bard would be an acceptable alternative to Glamor, but I’ll stick to Glamor anyway for the sake of conviction and because I still think it fits her fine anyway. Two, even if I went with that idea of Spike as the DM, would it really be ooc to make him the kind of DM who commits the cardinal sin of adding his own PC to the campaign? I can imagine him adding Spike the Barbarian to the party just cause he wants to have fun and feel cool like the others. Plus, it’s just weird to imagine Twilight without Spike by her side even in an alternate universe.

I may be more partial to Phoenix Sorcery since it has more of an edge to it. But what I like about both your suggestion for Divine Soul and mine for Phoenix Sorcery is that they both invoke the sense of someone who’s “burdened with glorious purpose”. That’s part of the reason why I liked your choice of Aasimar as Twilight’s race; she’s the closest thing in the show to someone with a magical destiny and that’s what Aasimars pretty much are. So, Divine Soul would be very fitting in that sense. And the one thing I can say about Celestial Warlock as an alternative is that it makes her sound out more by virtue of the fact that there’s way less Warlocks than there are Sorcerers in all the parties I made (I mean holy crap I did not expect there to be so many sorcerer characters when I started this.)
But as I was writing this I ended up getting a new idea for her. What if we made her a Lunar Magic Sorcerer instead. This fits her aesthetic more than Phoenix, but it also presents its own story-telling potential. What if the goddess, Nightmare Moon intervened in Twilight’s early childhood and gave her powers (and some other stuff like a magic implant to influence her mind) as part of some insidious plot. Maybe because of its association with Nightmare Moon makes Lunar Magic very taboo and shunned in this version of Equestria that worships the sun goddess, Celestia. So, Twilight prefers to hide this aspect of herself.
I’ve also realized that if I go down this new track, there’s now someone else I can make into a Phoenix Sorcerer: Sunset Shimmer. I had this multiclass build for her where she was a Pyromancer, but now I can giver her powers that are a bit more divine. Which is perfect for the backstory I came up with for her. If you’re interested in hearing about it, let me know.

By the way, I completely agree with you that Twilight would be perfect for Order of Scribes.

Once again I hope to hear your thoughts about the other characters I did in the subsequent threads. I also want to see more threads from you about what races MLP characters would be. Anyway, nice talking to ya!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25