Crossovers 7,371 members · 10,958 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I was just bored out of my mind earlier playing Pokemon Mystery dungeon when this popped into my head. Has anyone done a Pokemon crossover with the Mystery dungeon universe? Like one of the MLP characters becoming a Pokemon, maybe going on adventures with the Wiglytuff guild members.

Not sure on that specifically, but a bunch of Pokemon crossovers have happened. Especially ones were humans turn into Pokemon. Not sure on MLP characters becoming them though.

here one: Ponymon Mystery Dungeon: Rainbow Rescue Team:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

You were bored... while playing a video game?

ERROR ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE

Anyway, the best way to find out if something has already been done is to Google it. If it does not appear on the first page of Google, then it does not exist.

731890 To be more specific i was bored because i pretty much had a free day in School, i had no transportation and everybody else was playing sport and they wouldn't include me. :pinkiecrazy:

I have seen it being done before. But the ones I have read through did not really keep my interest. And a lack of playing Mystery Dungeon except for Red Rescue Team, I was not having much fun reading.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6