Struggling Authors 3,673 members · 25,206 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

My latest work, Daring Do: Shadows Over Equestria, is a large ongoing project featuring Lovecraftian Horror and Pulp Archaeological Adventure. A reboot of sorts of my earlier, highly popular series Ponyville Noire, this story features Daring Do as a professor of archaeology at Golden Oaks University in Ponyville. Haunted by the death of her uncle under mysterious circumstances, she obsessively searches out strange treasures, lost secrets, and the truth behind legends and myths, probing a darkness that ponies were not meant to reveal. Along her journey, she is joined by a host of allies--private detective Phillip Finder, mysterious shaman Zecora, rookie Wonderbolt Rainbow Dash, and students Luster Dawn and Twilight Sparkle--all of them with their own dark secrets and driving obsessions. And all the time, they find themselves opposed by cultists and monsters from all over Equestria, pledged to the service of dark gods.

I've put a lot of work and thought and time into this series and I'd really love to get some feedback and comments. If you're interested in horror, mystery, adventure, or just like Daring Do, please feel free to give it a try! And if you drop a comment now, you'll get a great prize of nothing my deepest appreciation!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1